~Chapter 8~

In The Kingdom Of Clarines,
Shirayuki's Pov,

I was letting Obi rest as Ryuu found out about what was on the darts. I was worried badly feeling guilty. It felt as if I had gotten Obi hurt. "Shirayuki" I heard Zen's voice as I turned around to see him and Mitsuhude walking over as I put on a small smile as I saw Zen was able to see past it. "Hey Zen, Mitsuhude" I replied as Mitsuhude smiled and welcomed me back. "I will check on Obi" he soon spoke seeing Zen's face as it was easy to see he wanted to speak to me alone. Zen and I only nodded as Mitsuhude then left into Obi's room.

"Come with me" Zen spoke offering me his hand as I was slightly confused but took it as he lead me ahead. He took me into a empty medical room as he closed the room behind him. "Zen what are yo-" before I was able to finish Zen had pinned me to the wall making me gasp slightly as he was looking toward me. "Shirayuki, it ain't your fault Obi is hurt" he informed me as he place one of his hands on the right side of my head. "I can't help but feel that way" I only replied as Zen shook his head slightly.

I was in pure shock as he had pressed his lips on mine as my eyes widen slightly as Zen's eyes were closed. Before I could even close mine he pulled away as I felt my cheek burn up like crazy. "It ain't, remember that" Zen whispered putting his forehead on mine as I couldn't help but smile for real. Zen smiled at me as he moved back. "Now that's better, I know between you, Garrack and Ryuu that Obi will be back to normal in no time" Zen spoke as I nodded in agreement. Garrack and Ryuu were amazing at their work.

No one could be better. I had no chance in catching up to the two of them but I was going to try. I wanted to be able to stand by Zen's side. He was the Prince of Clarines and I was just a no body. I wanted to be the best Court Pharmacist I could be for the Clarines Kingdom. I wanted any chance I was able to be able to keep up with Zen and be able to stand by his side. I wanted to be able to our paths to stay together. "I need to let you know they are after you Shirayuki and someone else with the same hair as you but they are already captured it seems" Zen soon informed me.

I stood there in pure shock. They was after me but hit Obi with the dart. It took me a second to figure out they wanted him out the way to get me easier. It really was my fault he was hurt. I was in shock that someone else out there had my own hair colour. I was glad in a way that I wasn't the only one with such rare hair colour. "I know that look in your eyes, it ain't your fault it is mine for letting him go after the attackers" Zen moved his hands to grab my own as I was looking toward him as my eyes watered.

"It feels like my own. I-I got Obi badly hurt to where he could die Zen" I spoke as my voice cracked as it wasn't long for tears to fall down my face as Zen pulled me into a hug. One hand behind my head, while his other was behind my back. I was crying on his shoulder slightly and not very loud to get anyone else worried. We was in the next room to Obi if I cried too loud he would hear and rush into the room with Mitsuhude. "It's ok Shirayuki. It wasn't your fault ok" Zen whispered in my ear as he rubbed my back.

I was starting to calm down as the door burst open to show King Izana standing there. Zen turned his head to face his older brother, still holding me close to him as I felt my cheeks burn up like crazy. Izana hated the fact me and Zen were together in ways he liked that Zen was happy but didn't want him to get hurt like he did before with a unknown outsider that Izana didn't know. I was unsure on the story about it but Zen got badly hurt before emotionally and physically as the unknown tried to kill him.

I would rather die myself than get Zen hurt. "Garrack needs you Shirayuki" Izana spoke as he looked emotionless but his eyes was slightly in rage but in joy. He was glad Zen was happy but upset that Zen didn't ask him about dating me before we started. I pulled away from the hug and wiped away the tears holding the rest back. "Alright, thank you for informing me King Izana" I replied bowing slightly toward him as I looked toward Zen as he didn't want me to leave. I gave him a smile before leaving the room.

As I passed Izana he grabbed my arm stopping me as Zen moved forward slightly glaring toward his older brother. "While you date Zen you can drop the bowing only. Until I agree with this you keep the 'King Izana' and 'His Majesty' up" Izana spoke not even looking toward me. His eyes were on Zen who was in pure shock along with myself. I knew Izana was not very fond of me. "Understood King Izana" I replied to him once more as he let me go and I walked ahead to see Garrack outside Obi's room her arms crossed smirking toward me.

"You are blushing mad still, face matches the hair even" Garrack laughed making my face burn up even more as I put my hands over my face embarrassed. "Garrack" I whined slightly as she laughed more as she came over put her arm around my shoulder. I turned my head to see Izana go into the room to speak with Zen. Izana had been speaking with Zen a lot while Izana was in this castle. Then again he was here a lot more lately also. The more I thought on that, I remembered that Izana and Zen were both born in this castle.

Both cared for it more than the others. Even I respected that about them. "Obi wants you" Garrack informed me as I turned to face her removing my hands as my face was calming down. "Thanks for getting me told right away" I smiled toward her as she smiled toward me. "Don't worry Izana can't scare Zen away from you" Garrack soon spoke before removing her arm and walking off to her office to get drunk like normal with the wine we made. I was in shock by her words but they made me smile more as I went into Obi's medical room.

I knew she was right. Zen was scared easy. He was the bravest person I knew. The bravest person I knew until I meet one red haired girl.