~Epilogue~

No One's Pov, 

The next day King Izana and King Soo-Won made a treaty between countries for peace and to join together. Shirayuki and Yona woke up in medical beds as Yona had woken up to the Four Dragons and Yoon giving her a tight bear hug with Hak leaning on the wall smirking at the sight as Yona was giggling at her friends. Shirayuki woke up to Ryuu, Obi and Mitsuhude hugging her as Zen and Kiki were smiling at her next to them as Ryuu was even crying slightly getting Shirayuki to do the same.

The whole day there was planning for a ball to celebrate the lock up of the Blood Dragon as Yona had vowed to Zeno and Shirayuki she would find someday a way to kill the dragon even if she had to find the cult that went missing along with the boy that Zen had captured. King Izana was working on the slaves with the captured Bounty Hunters help as King Soo-Won was helping him with so. Both Kings showing some things alike scaring most. As night came along the ball had started. Zen and Shirayuki being there together and smiling.

Jae-Ha had take Gi-Gan to the ball as Mitsuhude took Kiki

Jae-Ha had take Gi-Gan to the ball as Mitsuhude took Kiki. The other dragons along with Yoon went along as Kija was the only one upset and jealous that he had no one to be with. Yoon was smiling and writing down memories throughout the night as Hak had taken Yona to the ball.

Both were happy also as Soo-Won was jealous throughout the night seeing that Yona and Hak were now a couple

Both were happy also as Soo-Won was jealous throughout the night seeing that Yona and Hak were now a couple. Soo-Won put a smile on as once and awhile he would dance with Yona with Hak watching closely. Soo-Won knew soon as they all returned to the Kouka Kingdom the small peace they had to save Yona would end. Soo-Won missed his two childhood best friends but did not think that his choice of becoming King was a mistake. He wanted to protect the Kouka Kingdom and make it rise once more like it use to.

Yona also knew that soon as she got back she would have to somehow find a way to keep peace between the Xing Kingdom and the Kouka Kingdom but was unsure on how to do so but she kept her head high knowing if Hak and the other dragons along with Yoon were with her, she was able to do anything once her mind was to it. Shirayuki was happy for Yona and Hak once we learnt they was fully a couple in the ball but she was sad that they had to leave. Yona promised to visit when she was able to do so.

Shirayuki agreed to do the same wanting to see Yona's country after hearing so much about it from the dragons and Yona. Both red headed girls bonded. Both were close and wanted to be there for each other as they in a way felt like sisters. Soon as morning had hit after the ball Yona, her friends, the Awa pirates, Joo-Doh and Soo-Won left heading home to their country and Kingdom. The pirates and them all partied all the way home to the city of Awa in the Earth Tribe. While so Shirayuki and Zen had grown even closer.

King Izana not very happy but he knew that Shirayuki would put Zen before herself and trusted his brother to look out for himself. Even after he knew that the King Of Clarines would still be watching the two closely and the three guards, Kiki, Obi and Mitsuhude all knew so. Shirayuki, Garrack and Ryuu were ended up being sent to Lyrias once more to check on their glowing flowers that Shirayuki and Ryuu helped make but they was being stationed up there for five months as Zen knew it was his brother testing him once more.

King Izana may of agreed to Shirayuki and Zen dating but the King would always test his brother to see if he was truly ready to step up and marry Shirayuki like he wants to do so. 

This was the end of their story.

For Now as none of them knew that a women with black hair and glowing red eyes had lived throughout all of this.

Jane was alive and was not over with wanting to free The Blood Dragon....