Chapter Five

Gon closed his eyes tightly and hugged Killua in all his power which made Killua cough hardly.

"G-Gon what's wrong with you..." Killua said hoarsly.

"Please go away go away go away go away...." Gon murmured on Killua's neck.

"Who is the one that he should go away Gon? Calm down... you make me worried about ya!" Killua said worriedly.

Gon opened his eyes, expecting that the ghost went away like the day before, but when he opened his eyes he saw himself nose to nose with that ghost.

"Oh God... What do you want from me?!" Gon mumbled worriedly and his breathe let Killua shiver.

The ghost smiled and he slide his fingure on Killua's hair. Gon's eyes widened and Killua turned behind him quickly.

"W-what was that?" Killua asked.

Gon was silent looking to the ghost in widened eyes not expecting his second move.

"Gon?" Killua asked again.

The ghost smiled mischievously allowing his tongue to get outside his mouth and looked up at Nilover who was had a golden eyes in that moment. The ghost pouted and disappeared.

Gon searched in his shaking eyes round the room if the ghost is in any place but he's not so he sighed in relief.

"Gon?" Killua merely said.

"I-I'm fine killua don't worry about me..." Gon said then looked up at Nilover who was still in her previous position but with purple eyes this time.

"No you're not!!!!!" Killua yelled.

"N-Nilover...? Can you see that?" Gon asked worriedly and Killua put a 'Huh' on his eyebrows.

"See what?" She said.

"N-nevermined"

"Gon! We should take you to..... to.... psychologist" Killua yelled the first part and murmured the last part....

"No... We'll move out from this place.." Gon said with dull eyes..

"Gon...." Killua said worriedly furrowing his eyebrows.

"Can we continue from what we were did before you became breathing hardly?" Nilover said.

Killua mad at her but before he do anything Gon chuckled and said yes..

"I'm jealous too..." Nilover said.

"Because of what?" Killua asked uninterested.

"Because of you..." She said and Gon became shaking again. Killua chilled because he felt that someone touched his spine...

"W-what was that?" Killua said then turned his gaze to Gon who was freezing on the ground.... pale... "Gon? Are you okay? Gon!"

Gon started to breathe hardly again... It's not a problems in the respiratory system but it's a frightened breathes... a frightened look... he was frightened about his best friend Killua....

~Gon's POV~

I saw a female spectrum laying her index fingure on Killua's spinal cord... I couldn't even yell for him to run... I couldn't move! All my body become numb... when I see them....

Killua looked at me worriedly again. He went to his room.. I was so afraid, I wanted to yell for him not to leave my side or that thing will kill him.. The spectrum followed him..

I looked for something helpful to make me able to move again. Then I observed a knife on the edge of the dining table. I tried to move my hand upside the table to catch the knife. When I caught it, I stabbed it in my another palm.

I got to my senses, because the pain is more powerful than the fear. I stood up and went quickly to Killua's room. I saw the spectrum glancing at killua, face to face, but Killua didn't feel him. Killua was talking to a doctor for me and he was extremely worried. It's the first time he sees me like this.

I yelled, "GO AWAY!!!" Then the spectrum and Killua looked at me.

"Gon? W-What's wrong with you?" Killua said softly. I can't hit a ghost by a knife, how silly I'm.. I could feel that I'm not Gon anymore... I was sweating a lot. Killua reached me and put his hands on my shoulders. "Your bleeding... what did you do?"

I didn't bother to look at killua, I'm still glancing at that monster... Then she disappeared.

I sighed heavily. "We should go...."

"Where?" Killua asked.

"I don't know, just I want to leave this place... please." I'm now so weak..

"S-sure Gon let's go to the park.. you will feel better in nature..."

I nodded. We reached the living room, then we saw Nilover was sitting on the couch, "Can we continue now...?" She said and no emotions, like usual, in her voice.

I frowned and pursed my lips, Killua looked at me confusingly. "No!" I said in a normal voice.

"Why?"

"I'm not fine now... Just leave me for a while.. I wanna be with Killua alone for a little of time.."

"Then, I will go to my room..."

"No, we will leave for sometime, and we'll back don't worry..."

"Ok.. take care.."

Killua waved to her while I'm putting a bandage on my palm, then we wore our boots and went outside.

When we reached the park, Killua turned his gaze to look at me.. "Why you didn't invite her to come with us... isn't it a bit rude from ya Gon?" He asked.

"I wanted to be alone with you for a bit.. I wanted to leave the apartment and her for a bit too..."

"Why her?"

"When she says something.... I saw something....."

"You saw what....?" Killua was a bit concerned.

"Malice..." I stopped walking... "wrath..." then I continued talking.

Killua's serious expression that mixed with concern, fixed on my two words. Putting his index fingure and his thumb on his chin, his eyes down. At a moment, he turned his gaze to me, "Can you explain.?"

I'm a bit confused. Will he believe me or not? He's my best friend by the way... I decided to tell him...

Skip time☆

"You mean that, you saw ghosts... a harmful ghosts...." He said thoughtfully. I nodded.

"Well, that's unbelievable you know?" Killua said again and I nodded again.

"But you said that he strangled you... and I saw how you couldn't breathe... Well, I'm believing you Gon.."

"Really! I knew it! I knew that you will believe me!" I said in high joy.

"Hey calm down... I believe you for sure Gon... now we must know the reason why... Why does you see them? And what is the relation between them and Nilover's words.."

"Well yeah, I remembered something.. Her eyes were gold when that ghost disappeared..."

"I can feel them when they touch me but not see them... The second riddle, why can you see them?"

I nodded and the silence occupied the atmosphere...