Chapter Eleven

~Gon's POV~

Killua ran towards me and I started to use Nen to protect myself...

"GON! TURN OFF YOUR NEN!"

I heard Nilover and quickly turned off my nen.... but Killua used his electricity to stab me in the stomach...

I fell on the ground but ten feet away from my current location...

"GON!"

"I'M FINE!" even when I turned off my Nen, he succeeded in swallowing my power....but luckily I saved some by turning it off...

After realization, he became more powerful after swallowing my attacks...

~Killua's POV~

Gon glared at me, I should be frightened from killing him because he looks like Gon but I didn't hesitate and ran to punch him on the face... he dodged it easily and smirked..

His face was under my punching arm then he grabbed it and threw me to the front wall...

It's hard to fight without my nen...

If Gon was here, he'd precisely killed him quickly....

~Gon's POV~

If Killua was here, he'd precisely think of something to kill him without using Nen. I clenched my teeth trying to achieve something but I'm fool in that....

"What? Did you surrender?" Killua asked mischievously.

I jumped on a tree beside me and hopped toward Killua and slugged him on the face..

"Yes Gon!!!" I heard Nilover yelling enthusiastically...

He screamed painfully and my heart too... I felt it shattered to million pieces... I can't kill him! I can't kill Killua!!

~Killua's POV~

I coughed blood but I can hear something... Gon.... yeah and.... Nilover's scream and someone's painful scream.... like.... my voice! Is Gon fighting a fake Killua?

Yeah he is!!!!

I stood up. I must go and help Gon! I glared at the smirking Gon who is almost face to face with me..

"Let's dance! In hell!!!"

He said and hit my ribs! I screamed....

~Gon's POV~

Killua!!!! Yeah! He's Killua!

"TELL ME WHERE IS KILLUA?!!!" I yelled out of patience and my range made me explode with Nen...

He smirked and the blood that was imprisoned in his mouth got out and colored his lips with the crimson color...

I hit his face by pushing my foot on it forcefully. The flow of the blood got increased but he didn't even remove the smirk from his lips...

And suddenly, I saw Nilover standing in front of me and holding, that must be a giant wizard stick, in her hands... Is this for witches? I don't know.. and I heard her chanting of a hymn for something, holding her stick over her head, looking to the sky...

Then a whity light came from the sky to Nilover, fake Killua and me and the screen disappeared to white..

~Killua's POV~

I heard something broke inside me after this hit.... I can barely breath... so I fell... but when Gon tried to put his leg on me, some force dragged him to the side and he fell on the ground....

I closed my eyes... but I heard a yell....

"KILLUA! I'M HERE! DON'T DIE PLEASE!!"

Finally.... You're here... Gon...

~Gon's POV~

Killua collapsed on the metal ground and Nilover sat beside him...

"I will take care of him.... we don't have time! Only 5 minutes and we will return to the real world and leaving Killua behind us! You must win Gon!"

I returned my gaze to the both fake boys... Gon and Killua... The both of them were covered in blood but smirking....

Killua...I'll save you....

■■■

~Somewhere else..in the forest~

"Hey pika! Did you find them?!" Leorio yelled for kurapika--

"Shut up.. I can hear you!" --who is already standing beside him. "And No you?"

"Damn no...!"

~on a trough..~

"So you're here killua..." The one that heard the conversation of kurapika and leorio at the cafè is already standing beside Killua's collapsed body....

■■■

~Nilover's POV~

I sat Killua's head on my thighs, he's bleeding and I can feel his broken ribs....

It's hard to say this but if Gon didn't win this fight... then Killua will die...

I can't stop the bleeding of the soul... How can they even try to harm a human....

I hope and wish and everything that Gon will win and rescue Killua's soul...

And when he did it, we'll go to find Killua's body for sure...

••••••••

Hi! Sorry for the short chapter... but I can't resist the cliff hangers and so many cliff hangers in this chapter..

Sowwyyyyyyyy...

I hope that you liked this chapter..

Thank you for reading ^^