Chapter 8 (Rebecca's POV)

I walked into the room. Harry.Fucking.Styles. We told them they could come down to the sitting room and make themselves at home.

"Are you boys trapped here?"

I called out from the kitchen.

"It seems so, seeing that the number of fans has multiplied to the thousands."

Liam said. I walked over and peered out. Wow. There had to be at least a thousand girls holding signs, crying, or decked out in 1D gear. Someone threw a bra up at the windows. Harry realized what had happened and began to laugh, waving to people outside the window.

"Those girls are such slags."

I muttered to myself. I then walked out of the room to take a shower.

"Let NOBODY upstairs."

I hissed in Carolyn's ear and motioned to the room of people.

After I had showered, I blow-dried my hair, grabbed yoga pants, a tank, and a sports bra, and got dressed. I chucked my hair in a messy bun, I walked downstairs.

We all had to shower, and the guys were very considerate. As considerate as 18 year old boys could get, at least. We all talked in between the girls showering about the summer they were spending in London. Paul had given them a huge break before the "Up All Night" tour had to start. Louis reached into his pocket and took out his mobile, probably on Twitter. He started laughing at something he head read or seen, and Carolyn joined in, they would be the cutest couple.

But so would Harry Styles and I.