Chapter 4 (Jess' POV)

"But I don't even LIKE carrots!"

Carolyn protested as we were walking to the usual lunch spot on campus.

"Do you REALLY like Louis then?"

I questioned, making her frown. My face spread into a wide grin at the sight and laughed.

"The things I will do for love."

Carolyn muttered, making me laugh again.

The rest of the girls sitting at our table came into view and we waved. I sat down between Rebecca and Katy.

"Are you guys all tired from last night? Except Carolyn."

I said and she laughed, giving me a thumbs up. They all groaned. After eating my sandwich, I felt something hit my forehead. Orange peels. Riane was grinning from ear to ear across the table and I threw it back at her. Let the war begin.

Five oranges, two napkins, and one angry Carolyn after, we all parted our separate ways for class. I walked to Calculus with a grimace.

My professor droned on and on about numbers I didn't care about. My laptop was open and I was surfing the web out of sheer boredom. I quickly typed in "Zayn Malik" on Google Images and sighed. He was so beautiful. After discovering a nice picture of Zayn shirtless, I set it as the screensaver for my Mac.

Class ended up letting us out early, and I got to the van before any of the other girls had. The mini van beeped, signaling that it was unlocked, and I sat down in the drivers seat, turning on the air conditioner and pushing Up All Night into the CD slot. I flipped to "What Makes You Beautiful" and cranked the volume enough to drown out the sudden screaming I heard outside.

In an instant, it happened. The doors opened quickly and shut. A bunch of girls circled the car, and I quickly looked around to see who was in the car.

"Sorry for scaring you, but we will being a real load of trouble if we don't get out of here, you have a place we can hide?"

"Ten Blocks from here" I said.

Sitting in the car, were none other than all five members of One Direction. Now probably wasn't the best moment to start fangirling.