Chapter 22 (Jess' POV)

We left the mall with empty wallets, and bags filled with everything from neon colored sports bras (Carolyn) to the most kick-ass hat (Riane).

"Zayn, can I borrow your mirror?"

I asked him.

"Why would I have a mirror? I'm a guy."

His chest puffed up proudly.

"C'mon, you don't need to be a cheeky chappy about it, you are VERY vain about your hair. And you even use the oven as a mirror."

I said back. He laughed, and produced a mirror from his pocket. My pockets were empty, except for my phone and lipstick. I grabbed my lipstick and used the mirror to apply an even coat.

"You don't need makeup to be beautiful.". Zayn said and I smiled.

"Thank-you."

He kissed my cheek.

"Get a room!"

Carolyn yelled and pushed us apart. We had to laugh.

"Can I borrow that?"

Peggy said, and pointed to the lipstick. I handed it to her, along with Zayn's mirror.

"Be careful with her!"

Zayn said. Most guys named their cars, but not Zayn, he named his mirrors.

"Lucy is very important."

He said. I laughed again.

"I want to go home, are you guys ready?"

I asked.

"Yeah."

They all absently replied. As we headed towards the exit, Zayn took off his glasses and used the sleeve of his jacket to clean them. His hood fell down.

"ZAYN MALIK!"

We heard one teenage girl yell, and a huge mob occurred.

"IT'S ALL OF ONE DIRECTION."

Another one yelled, and we took of in the direction of the exits, Zayn's hand never leaving mine.