Chapter 5 (Riane's POV)

A/N: It's pronounced like "Ryan" :D

Chapter 5 (Riane's POV)

My class had finally ended. After placing my MacBook Air in its pouch, and putting everything in my bag, I slung it over one shoulder, and grabbed my iTouch out from my pocket. I hit shuffle and "Glad You Came" by The Wanted came on. I sang along quietly until I reached the parking lot. I couldn't see the van at fist, so I went a little deeper. After circling the parking lot at least twice, I saw the girls motioning for me to come over to the empty parking space they were standing in.

"Where's Jess?"

I asked them, and they all more or less shrugged.

"I don't know, we were hoping you could answer that."

Peggy said.

"Nope."

My lips popped on the "P". "Teenagers" by My Chemical Romance started playing, my ringtone.

"Hello?"I answered.

"Riane?! Are you with the other girls?"

"Yeah, where the hell are you?!"

I said and all the other girls had gotten up and were craning to listen.

I mouthed "follow me" to the girls and walked to a quiet segment of campus.

"Jess, you are on speaker with all of us."

I said.

"I kind-of had a run in."

She said.

"I was sitting in the van when all off sudden five people jumped into the car to escape a mob of people."

She preceded to tell us that it was One Direction.

"Ha!"

Carolyn said.

"What a great prank! We know you love having the van to yourself!"

All of us started laughing and headed home. Jess was such a prankster. I plugged my ear buds back into my ears and the voice of Nathan Sykes took me out of reality for a little while.

The walk home wasn't bad, just as long as I had The Wanted with me.

I commenced, and started dancing while walking. Like.A.Boss. But then the shake-to-shuffle feature came on and Miley Cyrus came on. How the fuck did Miley Cyrus get on my iTouch?

I looked over at Peggy suspiciously, it was on.