Chapter 19 (Katy's POV)

As we pulled into the parking garage, all the guys slipped their glasses on, and pulled their hoods up. Almost forgot they were celebs for a second.

"where are we going first, love?"

Louis asked Carolyn.

"I don't know, I'm cool with whatever."

She replied.

"Can we go to Under Armour?"

Riane asked. I knew we all needed something from there.

"Good idea."

Rebecca said.

"That cool with you guys?"

Riane asked, and everyone agreed.

After successfully entering the mall without getting noticed at all, we headed straight to Under Armour and I got right to work.

I dove into all the racks and picked up a new pair of Black basketball shorts. I turned the corner, and Carolyn appeared with what looked like a rainbows array of colorful sports bras.

"You really need every color?"

I asked her, raising an eyebrow, and she pouted.

"I guess I only need one or two."

Rebecca had picked up some new compression shorts, Riane was having a blast looking at cleats, and Peggy and Jess just seemed to be browsing.

The guys were acting like complete arses of themselves in the store, and Hazza ended up running around the store in a hot pink sports bra on. I snapped a pic.

"One for Twitter?"

Niall said, coming up behind me. I nodded and smiled at him.

"Can we get some food?"

Niall complained a second later. Everyone had started checking out. I saw Carolyn whip out her famous wallet full of rewards cards.

"Fine, after this."

I said and kissed his cheek.

"Picture!"

Louis yelled and his iPhone whipped out, catching us in the act. I quickly opened up Twitter.

@NiallOfficial And @GoldenGirl11 aren't they cute? Xx

It already had over fifty re-tweets, and most of them included

"@NiallOfficial Who is this?"

Niall got his phone out, and I saw him open Twitter as well. My phone chimed a Monet later with a mention.

"@Louis_Tomlinson my beautiful girlfriend <3 xx"

"Girlfriend?"

I asked.

"If you want to be."

Niall said and kissed me.

"I take that as a yes."

He said and I didn't hesitate to kiss back.