Chapter 14 (Rebecca's POV)

The flat was loud now. And I mean REALLY loud. Harry had just stripped to his boxers and started running around the house screaming bloody. Murder.

He ran past me again.

"Hazza! Put some trousers on!"

I yelled for the fifth time. He ran by me yet again, and bounded onto the sofa like an energetic chihuahua. His curly hair was mussed from running amuck.

He finally obliged, and put his trousers back on, but stayed shirtless. I didn't mind that.

After what seemed like an eternity, he went upstairs to use the loo, but then was gone for quite some time. I ran upstairs and called out his name.

"Hazza?"

No response. I proceeded to check the rooms one by one until I got to Katy and I's room, where I found a very flustered and guilty looking Harry Styles

"Hello."

He Said and did a small wave. I raised my eyebrow and waved back.

"Fancy meeting you here?"

Harry said.

"My room?"

I questioned, raising my other eyebrow this time. All of sudden, a flurry of curly hair and Jack Wills ran over to me, and pressed his lips against mine.

"I have been waiting all night to do that."

He said sheepishly and grinned.

"Was it worth it?"

I asked him.

He smiled, showing his dimples.

"Hell yes."

I presses my lips back to his, wanting more. Smiles graced both of our faces. Then he abruptly stopped, and I frowned.

"C'mon, we can't have the lads thinking we are doing dirty things up here, can we now?"

He winked. I made a face,and he laughed. He led me out of my room quickly.

"You go down."

I said gracing his lips,with another kiss.

"I'll be right behind you."

I quickly walked back into my room and peeked into my underwear drawer.

Harry Styles was going to be dead.