Chapter 13 (Katy's POV)

I woke up to the sun streaming in from the living room window, and the mixed sounds of talking, snoring, and some light breathing. Niall was still,asleep next to me on the love seat. I tried cautiously to get up, but woke Carolyn up in the process.

"Man, I'm hungry."

She said and sniffed the air.

"BACON!"

She yelled, waking up Louis and Niall in the process. Rebecca and Jess had started making breakfast and Carolyn ran over and scooped p four pieces of bacon onto a plate, and poured herself a cup of tea.

I walked over to the window an aw at least hundreds of girls camped out. Score. Then I set to work on making a platter of various meats, adding more bacon onto it.

"Carolyn, go wake Riane, her meat is ready."

I said and she smiled, disappearing from view. She was going to have too much fun.

"WAAAAAAH!"

Riane said, and pulling one of her famous spasms.

20 minutes, several plates of food, and two cartons of OJ later, everyone was awake and eating. Zayn reached for some more beef, but was stopped shortly by a very fast hand.

"NO!"

Riane said and quickly took the last piece. He made a pouty face and walked over to Jess.

"Can I use the loo?"

Niall asked me.

"Sure,I'll show you where it is, I'm going that way anyways.". I put my plate in the sink, and walked up the stairs.

"Right here."

I said and motioned to Rebecca and and I's bathroom.

"Thanks love."

He said and smiled, disappearing behind the door. I got to work quickly, chucking on jean shorts and an old practice jersey. I ran a brush through my hair and applied a light coat of mascara.

Niall exited the loo a moment later.

"You coming down?"

He asked me and I nodded, but when I turned around to grab my phone off the charger, not two inches away from me was an extremely cute blond leprechaun. That leprechaun kissed me.