Chapter 10 (Jess' POV)

The movie was pretty scary, but I ended up enjoying it more than I thought.

The windows were opened, and a chilly breeze came through, making me shiver.

"I'm going to grab blankets."

I announced and went to our rooms, collecting our duvets. After I walked down stairs with about five or six blankets in my hand, everyone grabbed one and shared them, except Riane. She just got her fleece blanket of The Wanted and at back down. After the first movie had ended, we plopped in another movie, Shutter Island, but paid no attention to it. I looked over at Peggy. She was asleep, and Liam was too.

It was too cute and I snapped a picture on my iPhone, then shivered. It was still cold. We all had gotten into PJs earlier, and the guys had taken of their shirts. I went upstairs and got into warmer pajamas, and grabbed almost all our pillows as well. I plopped back down, but not before throwing a pillow at Riane, who was just starting to nod off. She screamed, spazzed out, an accidentally kicked Zayn in the face.

"Bloody hell!"

exclaimed and Riane started to laugh. She was just barely ale to choke out a "sorry mate" before being engulfed with another wave of laughter. Then Carolyn started laughing, and that spread like wildfire. A few minutes later, after everything had calmed down, Zayn motioned for me to rejoin him, which I accepted almost immediately.

I looked over at Katy and Niall on the loveseat. Katy Looked ready to collapse. Niall just looked hungry. He didn't get up to get food though, in fear of arousing her, I suspected.

Eventually, I started to yawn, and I fell asleep to Zayn singing softly in my ear.