Chapter 2 (Rebecca's POV)

"No! Liam is better! "

Peggy retorted.

"Harry has four nipples!"

I said back with equal vengeance.

Yet another fight about which One Direction member was better.

"Louis is better than ALL of them!"

Carolyn yelled from the kitchen, cooking dinner.

"No!"

I heard Katy pipe up from her schoolwork.

"Niall is the best!"

"Why does it even matter?"

Riane said from the kitchen as well. She pulled. Cheese stick from the fridge and ate it hungrily.

"Carolyn, is dinner ready?"

I heard Riane ask. Jess looked up.

"Yeah is it? I"m starving, and I haven't eaten since lunch."

She said.

"About five minutes."

Carolyn said and Riane groaned, chorusing the other girls to join in. A good ten minutes later, the pizzas she had made were finally ready.

"About time."

Riane grumbled. An argument broke out between Peggy and Katy to see who would get the biggest piece. Jess quickly squirmed In and grabbed the biggest piece, smiling. I bit into my piece and savored every cheesy bit. I don't understand ow Riane could like pepperoni.

After the pizza had been devoured, we all sat in the living room.

"What should we do now?"

Carolyn asks out loud randomly.

"How about we actually get some sleep tonight?"

Jess suggested hopefully, and Peggy snorted.

"Sleep! yeah, right!"

We had absolutely nothing else to do, so we gathered round the table for a so called "friendly" game of Monopoly.

"I want to be the Scottie dog!"

Riane yelled and quickly snatched up the little metal figurine. I chose the money bags, Katy chose the top hat, Carolyn chose the iron, and Peggy chose the car. We all placed them on Go, and rolled to see the order. Riane went first, Jess went second, Katy went third, I went forth, Peggy went fifth, and Carolyn pouted about going last.

After about four rounds, Jess scored snake eyes, and then went to visit Katy in jail. Then Peggy rolled on the Boardwalk, which Carolyn owned.

"Pay Up!"

She said and Peggy handed her the fifty dollars.

"I'm bored now."

Peggy said and we all agreed, and put it away.

"I'm up for sleep now."

Katy said, ending her sentence with a yawn to further prove her point.

We all clumped upstairs, got ready for bed, and said our farewells. I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

A/N/. What d you guys think?! The chapters coming are much more lengthy than these ones, so don't worry!

Ways to Contact Me:

Wattpad: ch2323

Tumblr: http://www.louis-is-my-cheeky-chappy.tumblr.com

Twitter: @Forever1DLouis

Please rate, vote, and fan!