Chapter 11 (Riane's POV)

Most of the girls, and a few of the guys were starting to nod off, but I would not. After drinking a rather large glass of caffeinated soda, and consuming some more food, I put another random movie in and set to watching it.

About 20 minutes into "The Lion King" I started to get sleepy, even though I had a huge glass of Coke not long before. I quickly got my "Bro-Hoof" pajama shirt on and some pajama pants with border collies sprinkled around on them, they were a gift from our basketball coach, Coach Marino.

I walked back downstairs and lunged for the recliner, and made small talk wit some of the guys for awhile until I started to become sleepier.

Eventually, I had to succumb, but not before having a quick chat with Carolyn.

"Carolyn, are you awake?!"

I Irish whispered and I laughed quietly to myself at the irony. She looked up.

"Yes, I am now."

She said. I didn't want to feel lonely, or just with a bunch of guys I barely knew.

"I am too."

Rebecca chimed in suddenly. The rest of the girls were asleep. I heard an exclamation .

"SHIT"

Carolyn exclaimed.

"Thats Katy's word."

I pointed out.

"But,what?"

I continued calmly, used to her outbursts by now.

" I completely forgot to take a shower earlier and I smell Ike crap."

" I think you smell good."

Louis said and if it had been lighter in the room, I would have sworn she would have blushed.

" Thank-you, but I don't."

She got up quickly and ran upstairs. The sound of the water came on.

"She sings, you know."

Rebecca said, and smiled evilly.

"Let's have a listen then!" Louis said.

Rebecca grabbed the remote and lowered the volume of the television to near extinction, Simba's roar was silent.