Chapter 27 (Jess' POV)

I walked upstairs and quickly plugged in my curling iron. While it was heating up, I went to our closet, and got out a nice dress, and black heels. After lightly curling my hair, and applying a small amount of makeup, I was ready, but no one else was. The guys were already done getting ready. Except for Zayn.

Katy walked down ten minutes later in black jeans, cheetah print flats, and a sparkly top. She had on light makeup, and her hair was pulled back in a loose gun, framing her face nicely. Carolyn came down soon after. Man, she really liked partying. She was wearing a sparkly, skintight dress that fell a good four inches above the knee. She had a lot of makeup on, including sparkles all over her eyes. Her hair was swept up in a messy braid, held together with Bobby pins and a headband that matched her killer heels. Rebecca appeared from upstairs in a cheetah skirt and a black tank, with black heels and cat eyeliner. Riane also had on black jeans like Katy, and she had paired them with her Osiris' and a leather jacket over a neon yellow tank. Lastly. Peggy had on a flowered dress that came mid-thigh and paired it with black flats, eye makeup done to match. We looked over to the guys, who basically had on jeans Supra's, and tight tee shirts. The poor lads,their jaws were wide open. I went over and planted a kiss on Zayn's cheek.

"Close your mouth, flies will come!"

A minute later we headed outside. But not before noticing that Addie was still inside, or trying to catch up with us barefoot. We waited, and then saw the limo. All of us climbed in, trying to make room and that our skirts and dresses didn't hike up our legs. Our destination? The best club in town. Glitter Unicorn Rainbow Puke. It had the best name as well. As we got out, I saw Carolyn use Louis for balance. Her feet were going to kill. She was as tall As him now. This was going to be one interesting night.

All of us had agreed on a "no drinking rule". When we flashed our I.D.'s and were allowed to go in, we rushed to the dance floor. "Feel So Close" by Calvin Harris started, and Zayn grabbed my hand, spinning me on to the dance floor.

"Zayn! No! I can't dance! I'll embarrass myself!"

He laughed.

"I'm no good at dancing either."

I squealed as he spun me around. I looked over my shoulder, and found Carolyn in the middle of a dance

circle, doing some suggestive moves. Louis and Rebecca were were trying to"Pat the dog" and "screw in the lightbulb". Katy and Niall were grabbing sodas, and I waved to them before Zayn spun me around again, and led me in to the dance floor even farther.

~~~

A/N: this story will end by chapter 29 and an epilogue! It has been decided!