1k reads

Hi
OH MY GOD!!!! We have 1k reads!! I checked it last night and it was 971 this morning it's at 1k. I wanted to say thank you so much for reading my book, even if it's not very good. I have other books if you want to read those.

- He broke me then stole my heart
School works like this. In kinder to year 1 everybody's friends. In year two it changes people become mean. In year three everything is great again, you found your best friend. In year four that changes. Year five is better but not much. In year six something finally goes right but  almost everything else goes wrong. In year seven and eight it changes again it's a good time in your life but nothing could compare to high school. High schools a game of friends and enemies, crushes and boyfriend and truth or dare or in this case truth Odair.

Katniss is 17 and has to fight her way through high school with heart breaks, love and bullies. With the help of her friends, Finnick, Annie, Cato, Clove, marvel, glimmer, Joanna and Peeta and the occasional game of truth Odair. Will she make it through with so many things standing in her way.

- Always and Forever
This is about Peeta and katniss' friends in school. It's and everlark story.
It's one chapter each year of school from kinder to grade 12.

- 30 days of summer
Evangeline had just finished year 11 when a brown haired blue eyed boy walks into her life. Will it just be a summer or will it be head over heals?

I walk around the fair ground and pass the mini games. I look around as a group of guys and girls walks past. I feel an impact and fall. I brace myself for a hit that never comes. I open my eyes and see the person who caught me. He has stunning deep blue eyes and longish brown hair, which is flicked over his eyes. He smiles showing his white teeth. I exhale. I seam frozen. He lifts me from the dip I was in and places me on my feet.
"Ash" he introduces himself. Cute name. He smiles
"Thanks" I'm confused. I feel the heat rush to my face.
"I said that out loud right?" I ask.
"Yeah sorry" he chuckles. His laugh is so cute. He blushes and smiles.
"Oh my god, I'm so sorry, you weren't supposed to hear that" I say. My face getting impossibly hotter.
"Evangeline" I say
"Pretty name" he compliments me.
"Stop" I wine "and just call me Ev"
"Ok Ev"

Thank you for 1k again and please read my other books. Please comment and tell me how to improve.

~Grace