The train- Clove

We get escorted on the train. I walk in it's amazing. Red velvet, blue, and purple. Chandlers. Tones of food and drinks. So I can't even name. I take Cato's hand.
"Open the envelope" he says as he's torn away from me by Athena.
"Okay?" I say more like a question
"This way this way" she pipes as she leads me to my room.
I walk in and it has a huge bed with a blue sheets on it. It's amazing. A wardrobe full of clothes. A bathroom full of thousands bottons.

I fall on the bed and after lots of thinking I decide to open Cato's letter.
Dear Clove,
You were a good person forced to do wrong because we were part of a bigger scheme maybe things would have been different . You are the truth that love is beautiful. I know we will do it together or not at all. We are star crossed with terrible fates yet no one noticed. If our fates weren't bad and so wrong beyond fixing then maybe we would of had a future maybe we would of been different? I want to come home to you and possibly children from a hard day at the quarry mine, but we will never get that. People don't have a clue what it feels like to want something they can never have. Something like you. I do believe nothing is built to last when your born to die.
- Love Always Cato

Silent tears stream down d my face. Cato loves me and we're being sent to our death. I'm going to die without a family. I only have one thought in my head.

I love Cato Hadly.