~What am i to you III~

Warnings: read the second and the first parts.
Shapeshifter/ dragon ish reader

CIA HEADQUARTERS, LANGLEY, VIRGINIA

"The advent of the nuclear age may have accelerated the mutation process. Individuals with extraordinary abilities may already be among us." Charles looks at you as he finishes his presentation and you blush.
"Thank you very much." He sits across from you and raven.
"Mactaggert, you really think that some crackpot scientist is gonna make me believe in sparkly dames and vanishing men? You just bought yourself a one-way ticket back to the typing pool this meeting is over." The man speaks, he shuffles and packs up his binders as agent mactaggert stands up to leave.
"Please sit down, agent mactaggert. I didn't really expect you to believe me, given that all you could think about during my presentation was what sort of pie they were serving in the commissary. It's apple pecan." He sighs and looks at you. 'I know what you were thinking to, love.' He says and you immediately blush.
"I haven't been entirely honest with you, love. I'm sorry. You see one of the many spectacular things my mutation allows me to do is that I can read your mind." Charles says in a rather annoyed tone.
"I've seen this before in a magic show. Are you gonna ask us to think if a number between 1 and 10 now?" The man with Stryker on his name tag spoke rather insultingly as Charles just chuckled.
"No, agent Stryker. Although I could ask about your son, William, who you were thinking about, which is very nice. But I think I'd rather ask you about the Jupiter missiles America are currently placing in turkey." He finished and both men were very uneasy.
"Woah, bad idea Charles." You whisper.
"He's a goddamn spy. You brought a goddamn spy into this facility!" The man yelled and everyone burst out into argument.
"Charles!" You growl standing up with raven.
Raven changes to look like agent Stryker and you shift your scales and webbed skin over your body.
The arguing stopped.
Everyone's eyes were on you three.
Raven changes back to her natural blue form.
"How's that for a magic trick?" You put your hands on you hips and look directly at Stryker.
"Best I've ever seen." A man from the back says.
"I want them out of here and locked down until I can figure out what to do." The man in charge yells pointing at the three of you.
"My facility's is off-site. I'll take them." The man from the back spoke again.

You were walking to the parking garage with the man in black, talking well, listening to his beliefs and theory's. But Charles kept staring at you.
'Stop it Charles. What's gotten into you?' You blush again.
'You decided to wear the small skirt and heels.' He gives you that devilish smirk of his as he starts to listen to the man talk.
'Shut up.' You bite your lip and keep walking. You started listing when you heard Charles start talking about Sebastian Shaw.
"If we don't move now, apparently, we're gonna loose him." Charles says as agent mactaggert pulls up in the car.
The man looks at him questioningly.
"Not only can he read minds, he can communicate with them as well." Raven says sighing and getting in the car.
"Not to mention, mind control, memory manipulation-" your mouth is covered by ravens hand and she glares at you.
"Miora and I have just had a lovely conversation." Charles bends his head down to look at her.
"Yes we did." She replies looking back to you both. Raven still had her hand on your mouth and you were struggling against it.
Charles chuckles.
"Let go, please." You mumble and she lets go.
"Would you like to see one more magic trick?" Charles says and the man nods
"Get in the car."
"Good idea." And with that you all squeezed in mactaggerts car and drove off.

~On US coastguard~

"Look there's his boat!" You pat Charles on the shoulder, but then Charles starts straining like he's loosing connection.
"I've lost shaw, I've lost shaw. There's something blocking me. This has never happened to me before. I think there's someone like me on that ship." Charles says worried.
"Like you?" Mactaggert asks confused.
"I'm sorry, a telepath. This is incredible. I could actually feel her inside my mind. I'm very sorry, but I don't think I'm gonna be much help tonight. Your on your own.. wait-y/n ?" He looks at you like your the answer.
"What?" You look at him confused as well as agent mactaggert.
"Her mutation, it's quite extraordinary she could. -oh my god!" Charles stops mid sentence and looks at the forming Cyclones.
"Jesus!" Mactaggart gasps just as the cyclones flip the boats over.
"Get inside!" The man in black starts to usher men back inside the ship. Including you and Charles,
"Stop, stop, stop!" He stops and falls against the wall.
"Charles! Are you okay?" Mactaggert goes to reach for him but you block her path.
"There's someone else out there." And with that Charles rushes out onto the deck and searches through the water. "There." He points to an anchor and chain that's floating in the air. You watch as it starts to tare through the boat.
"Charles?" You look at him asking if he wants you to do anything.
"Charles?" You urge watching the man being pulled in the water by the submarine.
"LET GO! YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO!" He yells at the man.
"You've got to put someone in the water to help him- LET IT GO! YOU HAVE TO LET IT GO!" He yells at him again as he disappears under the ship.
"That's it!" You take off your jacket and start running to the other side of the ship but Charles beats you to it. "CHARLES!" You scream as he jumps down into the icy water.
You see a stream of bubbles and struggle but can't find where he is.
You start taking the rest of your clothes off. "What the hell are you doing!" Mactaggert yells at you.
"Just shut up and let me find them." You scanned through the water, you calmed yourself and then used you night vision to help.
"Found them." You smile as you jump off the boat and painfully transform into a dragon of sorts. Just before you hit the water your wings catch the air and you then dive into the water searching for Charles.
You find them and shock the hell out of this man that's behind him.
"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!!!" He yells panicking.
"This is a close friend of mine, don't panic." Charles says swimming over to Erik.
'I'm not going to hurt you erik.' You say in his head.
"She's in my head!" Erik starts to panic once more.
"She has telepathic abilities in her dragon form, yes.
Don't worry. She's harmless.
Erik You are not alone." Charles struggles to keep himself afloat in the icy water.
'Harmless! I might just leave you here then hm?' You grab a hold of erik and launch yourself out of the water and drop him on deck. You jumped back into the water and found Charles and once again, launched yourself out of the water and fell on the deck along side him.

You shift back to your normal form and shiver covering yourself. Charles quickly crawls over and pulls you into his embrace covering you.
"What was that?" Agent mactaggert stood there, mouth wide open and stunned.
"You might think of getting her a blanket, or clothes instead of asking questions." Erik says getting up and going inside and quickly retrieving a few blankets.
"How did you know-" the man in black went to talk but mactaggert shook her head at him.
Erik passed two blankets to you both and Charles covered you helping you stand.
You wrapped yourself tightly and Charles led you and Erik inside.
"What was that? If you don't mind me asking." The man asked once you all got settled down.
"My mutation." you grasp your neck and sides recovering from the transformation.
"Does it hurt?" Angent mactaggert asks looking at you strangely.
"Ofcourse it bloody hurts! My mutation allows me to shapeshift into any living form, extinct, made up or otherwise." You say cracking your fingers and back.
"The dragon is her main form. I didn't think she was strong enough to fully transform but, seems I was wrong." Charles says pulling you close to him and kissing your temple.
"You alright, love?"
"Yes, I'm fine."
"Why do you hide it? You shouldn't have to hide." Erik asks you.
You blush and look away from agent mactaggert and the man in black who are staring right at you.
"We won't judge, could you possibly show us?" You stand up and shift scales all over your body, you resemble raven quite a lot with your mutation but your not blue and your scales only cover certain parts of your body, not all. You drop your blanket and do a full display. Then sit down.
"Gorgeous." Erik exclaims looking you up and down as Charles blushes and puts the blanket back over you.
"It's probably best if we go find you some clothes." Charles blushes leading you out of the room into a tight stairway corridor. "Are you ashamed of me, or something?" You ask and he stops.
"No I just don't like people staring at you, like your some kind of specimen that should be behind glass." He says looking into your eyes.
"Mmhm." You roll your eyes and cross your arms.
"I'm proud of you.." Charles takes a step down the stairs so he's on the same one as you.
"So what are you to me? Your not a specimen that should be kept behind glass and put on display." He reaches to your hair and tucks a couple strands behind your ear.
You lean your face up so you noses touch. You close your eyes when suddenly the door opens.
"Come on you can get some stuff when we're off the coastguard, let's go." Agent mactaggert says as she pulls you down the stairs. Charles follows closely behind you.

A/n: this probably needs to be edited, and it will be edited once everything is finished. Hope you guys like it