Heaven in hiding

Song fic
Warnings: slight smut, prostitution

'Sittin' on the counter in your kitchen
Can you hear my heartbeat fucking kickin'?
Your eyes light up 'cause you best believe
That I got something on my sleeve
I walk my talk, no time for wishful thinking.'

Your good at your job, you do what's got to be done to make a living.
Your an expert at 'giving heaven, with no attachments.
Your service doesn't get handed out to just anyone. Your boss knows the dangers and the risks and he wouldn't risk his star.
Your sitting in the kitchen when a man finally walks in.
Average height, average weight, dark brown hair, fair skin and gorgeous facial symmetry.
"Thank you, your facial symmetry is  pleasing as well." He blushed stepping towards you.
"How did you.. oh, telepath?" It clicked in your head immediately and he just chuckled.
"So shall we get started." You slide your top down your shoulders and press yourself against him.
"No that's not what I wanted you here for." He tried to push you away but you smirked.
"That's what they all say." You whispered into his neck and pinned him to the bench.

'I push up on my toes, you call me "sweet thing"
And breathin' down your neck, your body screaming
And you thought you were the boss tonight
But I can put up one good fight
I flip the script like I can take a beating'

"Don't make me, make you stop." He said through gritted teeth.
"Aw, so you want to play rough? I can take a beating sugar but, I'm the boss." You slid your hand down his shirt, unbuttoning it slowly.
"What's your desire.. do you have a name you'd like me to call you." You said and kissed up his jaw line.
"My names Charles, but please just stop." He forcefully said as he grabbed your wrists.
"If you don't want this, then why did you ask for me here? Charles." You looked down to your wrists that were still tightly gripped in his hands.
"I wanted to help you, Y/n." Charles calmly soothed your wrists with his hands.
"How do you know my name?" You asked panicked.
"I knew you, before you were like this. You've forgotten, I know but, try to remember." He said and moved his hands further up your arms.
"I assure you, I could never forget a face like yours." You giggled. His hands were on your shoulders, rubbing circles.
"I'm only gonna do this once, just so you remember.. okay?" Charles raised his hand to your cheek.
You weren't sure what he was gonna do, but you couldn't help feel giddy.
He leaned closer and your body shivered with excitement. His lips hesitantly hovered for a second, then you felt his soft lips smoothly glide atop yours and fill you with warmth. This was something you remember, rose petal soft lips, this warm feeling.
Memories and words and voices filled your head. You gripped his shirt and he broke he kiss,
"Charles.. Charles Xavier." You laughed and looked up at that beautiful face that you forgot that you could never forget.
"My sweet, y/n." He embraced you and the feeling of his touch sent you overboard.
You trailed your hand back up his torso and fiddled with the rest of the buttons and slid it down his shoulders.

'And when you start to feel the rush
A crimson headache, aching blush
And you surrender to the touch, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is Heaven in hiding, oh
And when you start to look at me, a physical fatality
And you surrender to the heat, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is Heaven in hiding
This is Heaven in hiding, oh'

Charles ferociously ripped the rest of your clothes off and dragged you down into the basement, (considering there was people in the house, probably a good idea)
Memories of him and you flooded into your mind.
"Remember me now." He said in between kisses.
"I don't know how I ever forgot."

'Sittin' on the concrete in your basement
But I don't have no time for conversation
Said this ain't what you usually do
And a girl like me is new for you
And I can tell you mean it cause you're shakin'

Charles pinned you to the basement floor and you could sense that he was enjoying this. You both couldn't resist.
"You might want to know how you lost your memory-"
"Shut up, there's no time for conversation, I want you too bad." You cut Charles off and pushed him back and you crawled on top of him.

'And when you start to feel the rush
A crimson headache, aching blush
And you surrender to the touch, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is Heaven in hiding, oh
And when you start to look at me a physical fatality
And you surrender to the heat, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is Heaven in hiding
This is Heaven in hiding, oh

Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh
Oh, oh, oh, oh, oh (ooh)
Oh, oh, oh, oh, ohh

Grinding, and moaning filled the dark walls of the basement.
You slammed him down as soon as he tried to take control.
Which only made him quake beneath you.
You stripped yourself and him of the remaining clothes as you both fought for dominance.
You teasingly kissed his neck and down to his clavicle and slid your tongue slowly up and down and he gave in.
You slipped yourself onto his hard member and he gripped your arms immediately, you rocked yourself causing him to curse. You lent down to kiss him but he bit your lip and forced you down beneath him.
Charles laughed and his body vibrated above you, he continued to move in and out of you and the pleasure starts to make you tremble. 
"Promise me, I'm the only one that's aloud to do this to you now." Charles' voice was low and seductive and only made your body closer to bliss.
"I promise." You choked out as he sped up causing your breath to falter.

'And when you start to feel the rush
A crimson headache, aching blush
And you surrender to the touch, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is Heaven in hiding, oh
And when you start to look at me a physical fatality
And you surrender to the heat, you'll know
I can put on a show, I can put on a show
Don't you see what you're finding?
This is Heaven in hiding
This is Heaven in hiding, oh

You clawed down his back and the pain only made him go harder, pounding you into the concrete
"Oh, god." You moaned and he bit down hard on your neck which made you yelp.
"I'm not god, but I can be anything for you." His low voice sent you over the edge as your high hit you hard, Charles followed and rode out your orgasms.
You both lied in the now humid room.
"Heaven without attachments?"
"Oh shut up!" You hit his chest and kissed his cheek.
"I sure hope there's an attachment, because this isn't gonna be a one time thing." Charles rolled over and pulled you closer to him.
"This is my heaven." You smiled kissing him softly.
"Your my heaven." He whispered

'Oh, this is Heaven in hiding
This is Heaven in hiding
'Cause I'm Heaven in hiding'

Song: Heaven in hiding by Halsey

A/N: i needed to write
Hope this is okay, it's probably just going to be these kind of things for now and I will get onto the requests soon.