three ; come inside

Cherry Valance:

Cherry Valance:

Don't ask me why I was on the greaser side of town, in some sleazy bar with my best friend. Marcia thought it'd be fun for me to tag alone after Two-Bit Mathews asked her to come.

I sat at the bar, Marcia and I had to go shopping for something that didn't make us look like a couple of rich soc girls. So here I sat in my low cut, mid-thigh dress and a pair of red heels. My focus wandered across the room, Marcia had a couple drinks in her and was dancing with Two-Bit.

"Well I'll be damned." A familiar voice called over the music.

The voice belonged to Dallas Winston, and he sat himself in the empty stool next to me. I rolled my eyes as he looked over my outfit.

"What's a pretty girl like you doin' in Buck's?" He asked before taking drink from his beer.

"Marcia dragged me along." I answered.

He nodded, "And I thought you came just to find me."

I laughed dryly, "Totally. That's exactly why I'd come."

Dallas took another attempt at making a move on me, getting mad like he did the time before. There wasn't anyone to stop him this time, though.

"Get your hands off of me." I ordered and he merely batted an eyelash at my try of getting him off.

"C'mon Dal, get your fuckin' hands off of her. If she don't want you the first time what makes you think she's gonna want you this time?" A voice demands.

"Get off my ass, Adams." Dallas groans, letting go of me.

I turn to see Honey, a cold look directed towards Dallas. My heart began to race just looking at her appearance. Her ripped black jeans, tight shirt, and combat boots complimented her figure.

"Stay off of the girl, Winston." She replied and he rolled his eyes.

"Now, why the hell are you here?" Honey asks me, taking the seat Dallas just sat in.

"Two-Bit invited Marcia, Marcia dragged me along." I sighed, smoothing out the bottom of my dress.

"Well Buck's is no place for you. Dallas lives here, literally. I thought that drink you threw on him would make him get the message, but if I were him I'd hit on you again with you dressed like that." A smile grew on her face.

I placed my chin in my hand as my knee shook. I wasn't sure why I was so nervous, but then again I didn't understand why Honey was so interesting.

"Well thank you for getting him off of me, again. You may as well be my knight in shining armor." I smiled at her.

"No problem, I hate when Dal and the guys push themselves onto girls." Honey told me.

I had learned that Honey was as dirty as Dallas, but respectful. I witnessed her sweetly whisper something in a girl's ear that made the girl blush and Honey smirk.