four ; morning

Cherry Valance:

Cherry Valance:

I woke up, stretching slightly. When I opened my eyes, Honey sat awake next so me, Elvis playing quietly as she read. Why was she in my room, just, reading?

She noticed I was awake and grinned, "Morning, beautiful."

I was even more confused, but I smiled. "Good morning."

I stretched out more, sitting up and Honey's arm wrapped around me. My confusion got worse as I was pulled into her side. I liked it, though. Honey was warm and she was initiating it, I wasn't going to fight it.

My body relaxed in Honey's arms, I molded perfectly with her. She sat her book down and her hand trailed to my jaw, pulling my face to meet her's. I was shocked when I realize she was kissing me. I didn't fight it, it wasn't like a kiss I had shared with Bob or any boy for that matter. It was better, Honey's lips were soft and her touch was gentle. Nothing a man, let alone a high school boy, could do to me.

Honey pulled me closer, so I was straddling her waist. It wasn't in anyway dirty, Honey's touch wasn't out of rushed lust. Her hands ran up and down my sides, calming my body and making my heart race faster. I disconnected our lips and moved to place kisses down her neck.

It felt like her hands had traced over all of my body when really she had barely touched me. Honey's hands moved to the front of my silk tank top, but not yet reaching my chest.

Her hands slid up and I --

My eyes opened, it was all just a dream. I groaned quietly, I didn't want it to end yet. After throwing a 30 second fit I realized Honey was still asleep, just cuddled into me.

How did I not realize that we were cuddling? Honey's head rested on my chest, near my heart and her arms were wrapped around my waist. Our legs were tangled together as I held her close. I smiled, taking in all of her features.

When Honey was awake her eyes gave away to some of the pain that had been inflicted on her, you could see her recklessness in her grin, her body language could tell you a story. As she slept she looked peaceful, tranquil. Honey looked like an angel. She was a mystery, a chase, that's what intrigues me.

I felt oddly calm with the fact that I just had a dream about a girl touching me. Like it was something that had happened to me before and was normal. All I knew was Honey made me feel something, she made me feel different.

Before Honey awoke I kept her as close to me as possible, my hand subconsciously combing through her long dark locks. When she began to stir I pretended to be asleep, I guess my acting worked well.