nineteen ; lover

Cherry Valance:

Melanie was someone you could look at and swoon, someone who made you feel alive. She was taken away from us before I could understand her, before I could learn the definition of Honey Adams. I remember the way she smiled, the way her eyes became mischievous, it was what I fell in love with. Honey Adams wasn't just some person I saw in the hallways at school, she was and still is the person who has my heart. She will and always be my lover. I'm proud to say I fell in love with such a beautiful woman, even though she never knew. She deserved more than this world gave her; she deserved the galaxy and beyond. I didn't deserve Honey Adams, but I wish I did. I wish my lover knew how much she impacted me, how much love I truly still carry for her.
                                                 Sincerely, Cherry.

My tears hit down in the paper has my hands shook. I sat at the desk in my room, reading over the short paragraph.

"I love you Honey." I sighed before climbing into her side of the bed.

I glanced over at the empty pill bottle once before closing my eyes.

I refuse to live in a world where Honey Adams isn't alive.

--
I KNOW THIS IS SUPER SHORT TOO AND I COULDVE PUT THE TWO CHAPTERS TOGETHER BUT WHY WOULD I DO THAT HAHA IT TAKES LESS THAN A MINUTE TO READ THIS BUT OH WELLLLLLL