seven ; magazine

Cherry Valance:

Cherry Valance:

"You're gonna have to change out of that skirt." Honey told me.

"Why?" I furrowed my brows.

"Two likes flippin' skirts." She informed me.

I rolled my eyes and sighed. "Fine, we can stop at mine and I'll change."

"I just don't want Two doin' anything like to you, ya know?" Honey asked and I nodded with a smile.

I had Honey help me pick out an outfit that "wasn't Socy" in her words. It was just a pair of tighter jeans and a nicer shirt, she put me in a pair of black flats and we left.

"I'm home!" Honey yelled as she walked into the house, I followed silently behind her.

"Hey! Get your ass I'm here and help me!" I voice yelled from the kitchen, I was a little bit scared.

Honey grabbed my hand and pulled me through the small house.

"Hey Darry, I brought the girl I've been talkin' about." Honey piped up, releasing my hand.

"Hi, I'm Darry. Honey, clear the table." You could tell he was like the father around here.

"The guys are just gonna fuck it up again." Honey groaned before pulling an extra chair to the table.

"Watch your fucking language, and just wipe it down." Darry ordered once again.

"Here Cherry, Johnny usually sits next to me so you won't have to worry about Two messin' around and being a dick." Honey motioned me to sit down and I smiled.

She wiped the table and Darry sat out the food.

"Are they out back?" Honey asks and Darry just nods, sitting down at the head of the table.

Honey smirks and walks to the back door.

"Hey, three stooges! Get your asses in here! Food is ready!" She yelled and walked back to plop into the chair next to me.

Two-Bit, Steve, and Sodapop tumbled through the door. They all sat down on the opposite side of the table, Soda sat across from me.

"Wow, I would have never thought Honey would score a Soc." Two said seriously.

"How much are ya paying her to be here, Honey?" Steve asked, making Two-Bit crack up laughing.

"Real funny guys," Honey scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"Johnny and Pony best be gettin' home soon or they're gon-" Darry was cut off by the two greasers walking through the door.

"Cherry?" Ponyboy's eyebrows scrunched as he noticed me.

"Hey Ponyboy." I smiled at him.

"So Cherry, are you gay or?" Two-Bit asked bluntly.

I hadn't really thought about my sexuality, but I noticed how I had lost all interest in guys. I had always noticed more on how a girl's hips swayed and all, but I didn't really put much interest into thinking I was gay.