fifteen ; fire

Cherry Valance:

Cherry Valance:

Honey had gotten up early, real early. It was Saturday and I was a bit confused. Then I heard her open the front door and I became even more confused.

"Dollface, I'm goin' to get Pony and Johnny. I'll be back before you know it." I heard Honey tell me as she got dressed.

"Have fun, be safe." I waved my hand lightly before stretching out on the bed.

"Cherry, I'm a greaser. A JD even, I get into trouble for fun." She laughed.

"Then don't have fun." I shrugged, her laugh echoed slightly in my room.

I finally pried my eyes open when the bed sunk down on one side, Honey made her way to straddle my waist.

"I'll see you in a little bit." She smiled, placing her lips on mine.

"See you in a little bit." I mumbled out, my hands sliding against the denim that covered her thigh.

"Oh my god, c'mon Honey! You can fuck her when we get back! I got a 14 and 16 year old hiding in a shitty church, let's go!" Dallas groaned.

I pecked Honey's lips once and she followed Dallas out the door. My eyes closed once again and I fell asleep.

"Oh dollface, wake up." A voice sang, a pair of lips pecking kisses over my cheek followed.

I groaned lightly while a smile grew on my face. My eyes opened to Honey hovering over me.

"Finally, I've been trying to wake you up for 10 minutes." Honey laughed, plopping down on the soft bedding.

"C'mon, get up and take a shower. This time don't forget your ring on the sink, I almost hit it into the drain yesterday." She added, hopping out of the bed.

I was confused on what ring she meant, I never usually wore rings. I felt the metal on my ring finger. A smile grew on my face. Gay marriage wasn't legal, but when my eyes turned to see the photo of Honey and I my smile grew even wider. We were adorned in white dresses, huge grins on both of our faces. Marcia and the gang, even my dad, surrounded us.

"You lazy ass, get up!" Honey yelled from downstairs and I laughed quietly.

We lived in a decently sized home, big enough for us. It was perfect.

"How can after 7 years, you still take my breath away like you did in Tulsa?" Honey asked as I walked into the kitchen.

I placed my lips on hers quickly, my hands entangling in her hair.

"I love you, so much." Honey mumbled.

My heart pounded out of my chest as her words fell out against my lips.

"I love you too, Honey."

My dream was interrupted, the sun that poured into my face. I cursed lightly, I wanted that dream to be real. My feet hit my the floor as I stretched, I hated waking up without Honey.

Marcia showed up soon after I got ready, I felt bad that I had turned all of my focus and time to Honey.

"Give me all of the details!" Marcia squealed, pulling me to the kitchen.

It was 12 o'clock now, I began going on and on about Honey.

"Oh my god, you're so in love with her." Marcia gushed.

I laughed, my cheeks began to turn a light shade of pink.

Marcia and I spent most of the time catching up and eating. By the time my phone rung, it was later in the day.

"Cherry, come to the hospital." Ponyboy's voice sounded hoarse and desperate, making anxiety take over my body.

"Why?" I asked nervously.

"Honey got caught in a fire."

---
aHAHAHSBA still not sorry