Rockstar Abhi with innocent fuggy ( Prologue)

This is me your crazy buddy crazymahiz (crazy/mahii) coming up with a new story on our favourite couples Abhi and pragya...

This is going to be a humourous, jolly, full of fun and comic relief story of Abhigya with unexpected twist and turns and a hidden mystery beneath it...

Not in an intention to be against any characters used here... Its only for fun... No offence to any characters used here...

This is going to be a full fledged comedy story....  But with a secret mystery hidden...

The story is completely my creative idea and is purely a work of fiction.... Each and every word written in this story is completely copy righted only to me....

It's been registered too... Text fully copyrighted to: ©Crazymahiz™,2018®

This is a short story with few shots...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Are you all ready to see what this story is all about???

Here comes the prologue of this story....

Prologue:

Abhi, the famous rockstar of the
b- town, is completely bored of stardom, parparazzi and  glamour world and does not wish to marry a city girl... He hates women who are behind him, only for his money and fame....

He values love and relationship a lot and wish to marry a girl, who loves him only for his heart and soul and doesn't bother about his richness and stardom at all...

What will happen, if the rockstar Abhi falls in love at first sight on seeing a naive and innocent girl from a remote village and marries her, who is completely new to the city atmosphere and is not all aware of anything other than her village????

What will happen if she does lack education and not at all aware of what city life is???

The biggest shocking thing is...

What will happen, if she is way too innocent and does not know anything about marriage, love, marital and wifely duties???

What will be the reaction of Rockstar Abhi, if he knows that his wife is not aware of what will happen after marriage???

What will happen, if she finds a man touching her is a biggest sin and doesn't allow her husband to near her too???

What will happen, if she lacks knowledge in Abc in marriage life and is not aware of how babies comes from????

Sounds interesting....

Keep guessing and stay tuned for the main picture to unfold with full of fun and mastis....

🌼🌼🌼🌼🌼

Here we go....

Presenting to you all... My new story....

" I WANT MY FUGGY"

So, how is the title, prologue and cover????

Is it nice and interesting???

Expecting all your support and wishes buddies...

Will continue  soon, if I get good response from you all....

What you all need to do is to vote and comment, to pull me up here, to continue this story....

See you all...

Yours crazy buddy,

Crazymahiz....

Signing off....

Will be

🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜🔙🔜

Sayanora....

👋👋👋👋👋👋