11. My love is uncontrollable.....

Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!! Oh my god!!!!!

I never expected this silly story of mine will be liked by you all... Seriously guys this is the story which I write just like that...

I will simply blabber whatever comes in my mind... But you all made this story to reach the great height so soon...

Many of you are threatening me to reveal the secret.... Some are banging their head are  and curious and eager to know who is this Fuggy na... Why is she acting like this???

Even I'm thinking who this fuggy really is???  😁😁😁😁 Seriously guys... I too wanna know the answers... Why she is playing like a dumb, uneducated, village shy girl????

Hold on guys... Relax... Just 4 more chapters na... The secret will slowly come up one by one from 13th chapter onwards ... Until then, patience guys ...

Now lets move to chapter. 11....

Abhi is fuming in anger... Purab consoles him and asks him not to take any stress.... He drops Abhi and moves somewhere as he has got an important call....

Abhi knows his anger will cool down on seeing his fuggy... He takes baby steps and enters his room not to disturb his fuggy as robin told him tht his fuggy is sleeping....

He sneaks in like a cat... But... But....

Abhi is shocked to d core... He never expected that he will visualize this scene too early in his life.... He gulps his saliva and controls him...

Abhi's pov.:

This is a new day after my wedding... My morning was filled with different emotions.... First I yelled at my fuggy for her childish behaviour then later I regretted to her that I was completely wrong as she is not aware of anything here....

Her one smile is enough for me to made my day... She is not allowing me to touch her .. but I tricked her and kissed and ran away.... 😁😁😁😁

Then I went to the boring meeting... I'm not in a mood to leave my fuggy... I missed her so much and I wanna go home soon....

But... Yeeks... The most creepy creature came and irritated me and those reporters.... Aarrggghhh... I'm gonna kill them for joining my name with that good for nothing make up box...

My anger is uncontrollable and I came home to see my fuggy's lovely smile but I have never expected that a visual treat of my whole fuggy is waiting for me....

Oh god... Abhi... Control man... No... No... Don't get turned on like this ... If you do something, sure this fuggy will murder you... Huh... How can I forget her kick....😨😨😨😨😨

Abhi... Relax man.... Chill up... You are gonna take cold shower for sure ..  But behave like nothing is happening okay...."

Abhi confronts himself and goes inside...

Fuggy: su.... Suniye... You came...

Abhi: ya... How are you now fuggy??? Are you okay???? Why are you dancing like this???

Fuggy: suniye... I don't like that... It's spoiled everything...

Abhi: what's that ???

Fuggy: you know suniye.. I got headache and I slept... I wake up and go to the bathroom to wash my face.... But... What kind of bathroom is this...

I opened the pipe.. But I don't know which side to turn.... I turned that.... But... But.... 😢😢😢😢

Abhi: But... What happened??? Tell me...