3. I will make you as mine.....

Thanks for all your support... Your crazy/mahii is back again....

So no more bak baks today...

Lets move to our third shot....

Abhi is impatiently waiting for rabul to come... After a longgggg waiting for 10 hard minutes they turned up...

Abhi: Guys where have you been?? How much time iv to wait???

Prabha smiles and makes bulbul to settle in the chair....

They are seated in the backyard small garden...

Prabha: sorry bhai.. we were discussing only about your love and marriage...

Abhi: oh that's so nice... I want to meet my fuggy.... I want to make her fall in love with me and marry her...

Bulbul: Bhai... Its impossible...

Abhi: oye!!! Have you forgotten who im... Im rockstar abhi and girls will fall for my charms...

Rabul (unison): that we know...
But.. ....?????

Abhi: what but..???

Bulbul: bhai this is not city... Here everything is different...

Prabha: yes... Moreover she is shy nd wont talk with men... She will hear only her dadi's words...

Abhi: huh... But i want to love her and marry her...

Bulbul: Lets do one thing... We will give you 2 days...

Abhi: whaaattttt???? Only two days...

Bulbul chuckles : yep... rockstar bhai You try to impress your fuggy in two days .

If you fail, we can ask her hand for marriage and she will accept her family's choice...

In these four days you can love her as a lover... What say???

Abhi: wah... Bulbul... You are a good advisor... Thanks for your help...

They chit chat for sometime and abhi moves to his room...

Rabul hi-fied each other and calls someone and informs about the happenings...

.......

Abhi happily calls his friend purab and informs about his love and marriage...

Abhi: puru... Im so happy...

Purab : atlast my abhi is going to get married to a woman of his choice na... Im very eager to meet bhabhi...

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀😀 hold on... You have to wait for that...

Do what i say okay???

Purab: yes boss... Order me...

Abhi chuckles: purab... My wedding is in a week...

I want my wedding sherwani and a bridal lehenga for my fuggy within three days designed by the top designer...

I want you to send a complete team to look after all the wedding arrangements...

No mistakes should happen okay...

Get all wedding jewels, engagement dress and rings for both of us...

And no news should be leaked to the media...

Inform dadi about my marriage... Ask her not to stress... Inform her that i will bring my fuggy to lonavala...

Its not needed for you too to come here. ...

You take care of arrangements to welcome your bhabhi...

Remodel my room and set a wardrobe for your bhabhi with all variety of dresses okay...