15. Unfolding all the knots (part. 2)

Oh my god!!!! 😀😀😀😀.... All are very desperate to read the climax na... How many messages to update... Too quick response...  Sorry for late...

I dont know whether you all will like the ending or not...

Dont panic guys... It's gonna have a bonus part and a long epilogue... You all know this crazy na... I'm a die hard fan of abhigya... Never n ever I will separate Abhigya... And very well your Mahii always likes a happy ending only....

Now lets go and see.... Nah... Nah... Lets read the climax of this story...

......

Purab runs and hugs fuggy : oh my honey... We did it... Atlast you saved your Abhi...

Bulbul: haan di... Atlast we did it...

Prabha: ya... Thank god all our plans did not fail..

Purab: how will it fail???
The master mind is my little doll honey, the great Queen Bee and Abhi's Fuggy na...

Fuggy did not say anything but fakes a smile... She is not in a mood to look at Abhi... Her gaze is only on the door expecting some one to come as early as possible...

Purab, Prabha and Bulbul comes near abhi...

Prabha: Hi bro.... How are you???

Bulbul: Hi Abhi bhai... Sorry sorry... Tongue slipped... Hi jiju...

Abhi did not utter a word...

Rabul: sorry... Please forgive us...

Abhi: Hmm...where is your baby???
Is it a boy or girl??? I forget to buy gift for the baby... Did not you bring the baby with you???

Purab laughs irking bulbul and prabha...

Bulbul: you stupid puru bhai... Dont laugh okay... Jiju... Me and prabha has not married yet... We are getting married next month only...

Abhi: ohhhh... That's also a drama...

Purab: Hey... Abhi... Dont mistake them... Cheer up man... Cant you see we did it everything for your well being only...

Abhi : for my well being???... okay... What's d need to fake my love and marriage??? Even the girl I loved, my fuggy is also fake na...

Purab: Don't talk rubbish okay... Can't you remember who she is??? She is our honey... Iv been telling you na she will protect you...

Abhi: But you all betrayed me... Faking all your identities...

Prabha: Bhai... Please understand... We are not meant to do it...

Bulbul: haan jiju... All the circumstances forced us to do this... Even di is helpless... She used to cry on phone that she is hurting you...

Purab: abhi... Honey did everything only for your happiness...

Abhi: Happiness? 😁😁😁😁.... Where is it??? Do you all think my happiness lies in the property and money.... No...
That abhi is different..

Do you all know how much i yearn for love after my parents death??? Out of anger, i yelled on uncle and honey... But what they did, they left me and went...

Purab: But honey loves you so much man... She used to ask me about all your details...

Abhi: hmm... Dont bluff man... She can call you but not me na..

Purab : abhi... Dont act like this... Hear what i want to convey to you...

Abhi: Speak... im all ears...