6. Joining hands with my soul....

I know I have confused everyone with a twisty shock in the last chapter.... Iv seen many guesses....

Hold on... Relax everyone... Take a chill pill... 😁😁😁😁😁

Dont forget that this is a humor story but with an unexpected twisty shocks and surprises.... 😉😉😉😉

Everything will be revealed soon....

Whose plans are these and why they are doing it???

Who is this mystery girl fuggy?????

What is Abhi's fault to get trapped in the mess???

What is Tanu going to do???

Keep guessing....

I'm so happy that this book has crossed 1300+ reads and 250+ votes in just 5 episodes... Thanks for the love and support....

So, without futher delay and bak baks.....

Lets move to chapter 6..

The wedding preparations are going in full swing..  All the arrangements are made as per abhi's wishes.... The whole village is dumbstruck to see the wedding arrangements...

Fuggy's dadi too felt contented to see abhi's love nd care for fuggy.... They have never seen such beautiful dresses and jewels in their lives...

As per the ritual of the village, abhi and fuggy are taken to the temple.... It is a ritual that the couples getting married should climb the 1000 steps of the temple with bare foot that too exactly at a hot sunny day time...

This is done to show that whatever hardships comes in their lives, a husband and wife should stay strong and support each other ...

They started to climb the stairs... But after reaching 500 steps, fuggy could nt walk further.... Her milky legs became red and her head starts to spin...

She closes her eyes unable to bear the pain... She is jerked suddenly when the two strong hands scooped her and starts to climb the stairs...

 She is jerked suddenly when the two strong hands scooped her and starts to climb the stairs

Abhi with a happy smile carried his life in his arms... They reached the top and prayed for their happy married life...

Next day, a ladies function is set up on fuggy's house as per the village customs.... Fuggy dressed up in the attire which abhi got for her in the town fair... She ignored all the costly jewels and costly dress...

 She ignored all the costly jewels and costly dress