12. Strucked to an innocent soul...

Thanks for all your support.... Keep reading and support me like this in all my stories...

Now to shot 12...

Abhi's  heart is overwhelming in happiness.... The event is a big success and most importantly he has done a very big thing in his life....

As usual abhi rocked d floor but the happiest thing according to him is that he has dedicated a song to his love of life, his wife , his fuggy.... He also revealed to the whole world about his fuggy....

When he was about to get inside his car, he is being interrupted .... He shooks his head irritatingly and yells on d person...

Abhi: What do you want??? I've cleared everything there.... I'm married and I have a beautifu wife.... Move away from me...

Never and ever try to come before me...

If i came to know that you use my name for any cheap publicity, then i will make your life a living hell... Is that clear, Tanu??? (Roared Abhi in anger)

Tanu gave a not interested look and tries to touch abhi seducively but abhi pulls his hand and in a fraction of second , tanu's fingers got strucked between the door... She screams in pain...

Tanu: 😭😭😭😭..... Aah mummy.... Its paining... Aah... Abhi... Abhi... Please help me... Aah... It's paining... Abhi take me to doctor...😭😭😭😭

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀 you know Tanu... Today I'm very happy .. The most happy day ever in my life... God has punished you for your wrong doings...

This is just the trailer for trying to touch me... If you do anything more, then it will be the time to say rip to your lost soul... Enjoy babe... 😉😉😉😉

I don't have time for bloody b**hes... My wife is waiting for me... See you... Bye..."

Abhi leaves irking Tanu...

Tanu: Don't laugh Abhi... Your happiness is short lived... I will destroy you... If you are not for me, then no one is there you... Only im mrs. Abhishekh and no one...

Wait and watch Abhi... I will find who is your love and I wil separate you from her then you will come and fall in my feet...

Tanu smirks and laughs like an evil witch... But unknown to her, someone is clearly recording everything in his mobile....

......

Abhi happily drives the car... He enters home with a happy mood... He is dumbstruck to see his fuggy happily standing in entrance with an aarthi thaali ..

Abhi smiles happily... Fuggy does aarthi for abhi and showers him with petals and applies teeka in his forehead. .

Fuggy: God bless youuu suniye... Im very happy today... You are very goooodddd....

Abhi: Fuggy.... Did you see my concert??? Is it nice????

Fuggy: haan... Suniye .. It's just amazing.... I loved it so much.... That song you sing for me na its too too goodddd.....

Abhi: Oh my god... My fuggy loves my song... I'm very very happy...

Fuggy: You are very cute suniye... Just like a small baby... I love small babies suniye .. I love you sooooo muuccccchhhhh.....

Abhi: Awwwww..... Me too love you darling...

(Slowly whispers) : If you allow me to touch you, I will give you a baby soon... Fuggy....

Fuggy: Did you say anything suniye???

Abhi: It's that.... You talk about babies na... You like it right....