8. My first night with my fuggy....

Thanks for all your love and support.... Silent readers im expecting a lot from you all.... Atleast click on d star button which is not a difficult task i guess....

This is a short story.... Only 5 more chapters left.... So, expecting all your support and to reach 50 votes atleast once to make my dream come true....

Is it possible to get 50 votes??? Am i eligible or good enough in writing to get such votes???? Let me see when i will get that....

Without boring you all....

Lets move to chapter. 8.

Abhi is sweating a lot.... He dont know how to control his hormones...

Abhi's pov.: Huh.... God... What is happening to me????

Why my body, mind, my hormones, my feelings are over reacting???.

Why cant i control myself???? Why it is hard for me to do this???

Im sure im going to do something very badly.... Uff....

Already im trying to suppress my feelings to make it slow and steady... But this fuggy is adding more oil to the burning fire...

This is my suhagraat.... I know very well that fuggy is way too innocent and very shy.... I want to shower her with all my love nd make her fully mine...

But i dont want to force her... Im ready to wait for her....

How can i control on seeing my fuggy like this??? First, im completely flat just on looking at her face....

God... What is she wearing???? Is it a way to seduce me???? No one can control on seeing their wife like this that too in suhagraat...

Fuggy... Dont make it hard for me... Already im in an urge to make love with you but you are making it horrible....

God... I can clearly see her cleavages... The blouse is clinging to her body and is showing off her assets.... It is completely backless and with short sleeves.... Her petite waist is dragging me and her milky legs too are inviting me as her choli is moving up because of air from fan...."

Like a iron pulled by magnet, abhi slowly moves near his fuggy... He slowly touches his fuggy's back....

As fuggy is in deep sleep, abhi slowly touches her legs in a seducing manner... She moves slowly in sleep....abhi pulls his hand and wishes to kiss her....

The luscious lips is inviting him more... He slowly traces his fingers on the lips... The mere touch on the lips is making his feelings to arouse...

His hormones, body n mind are pressurising him to grab and have it and his heart too wishes to taste d juicy lips ...

He slowly moves closer n closer near d lips....