4. Mission to make my Fuggy as Mine...

Thank you all for the overwhelming support to this story ..

Thanks for all your love and encouragement....

Now moving to shot 4:

Abhi could not sleep that night.... His mind is filled only with his fuggy's thoughts ..

He is carving and longing to love his fuggy and make her soon as mrs. Abhi....

He sleeps dreaming about his fuggy....

The next day the sun blooms brightly showering a ray of hope in everyone's lives....

Abhi is sleeping peacefully... He is completely in his dream land with his fuggy.... They are having a close intimate moment....

They are about to have a passionate liplock but abhi is completely grounded with a force under the bed

He falls down from the bed dreaming about his fuggy ...

He smiled sheepishly that he feels it is real... He freshen up and comes down...

He received a parcel from prabha stating that abhi has got a parcel from mr. Purab...

Abhi knows very well that purab would have got all d things he wanted...

Abhi wants to give a small gift to his fuggy and wants to propose his love to her....

.

Usually everyone will gift a Diamond or solitaire ring while proposing

Usually everyone will gift a Diamond or solitaire ring while proposing.... But over rockstar is completely unique n different....

Abhi smiles seeing the jewel set...

Bulbul (screams): Bhai.... Whats dis??

Abhi: arrey bulbul.... Stop screaming... Show pity on my ears... Your baby will also get fear na... And this is a simple gift to my darling fuggy...

Prabha: rockstar you are unbelievable...

Bulbul: Is it a small gift??? Its completely embelished with diamonds bhai....