9. What am I going to do now????

Abhi wakes up from his deep slumber.... Its been a long time since he has slept like this...

Though he did not had suhagraat, but he felt happy as he got a best girl who is way too innocent like a kid... He wants to see her beautiful face and breath taking smile...

Abhi is not able to understand anything that is going on around him... He is not at all  Opening  his  eyes and study his surroundings.... He couldn't have any vague idea that his Fuggy is pretending and acting before him...

But she is no where to be found... Abhi freshen up and comes down to see his lady love and want to know what she is doing there....

Abhi admires her beautiful fuggy dressed up way too elegantly in a traditional attire.... But he could not control his laugh on seeing d site ...

Fuggy is protesting like a child .... She is standing infront of the kitchen and not at all allowing Robin to go inside.... Robin is pleading and asking to let him go inside...

She is behaving and pouting like a kid and is continuously scolding Robin....

Abhi smiles: What happened fuggy????

Robin.... What have you done???
Why my fuggy is scolding you????

Fuggy: suniye... You say him...
He is not understanding what im saying???? He is not at all responsible....

Abhi: what happened Robin??? Dont you know who she is????  Do as she said okay.... Or else i will fire you....

Robin: sir, sir....  i didn't do anything wrong.... Madam asked me....

Fuggy: madam nahii.... Bhabhi.... Call me bhabhi or....

Robin: Sorry bhabhiji... I won't mistake again... Sir... Bhabhiji asked me to go out from kitchen and she wished to cook there...

Abhi: So...what's the problem??? This is her house... She can do whatever she wishes....

Robin: But sir.... Bhabhiji is not ready to cook in this kitchen and not allowing me to do so....

Fuggy: suniye.... He is cheating you... He is a big lier.... He is doing something behind your back.... He is acting like a cook but he is not a cook.....

Abhi: What is this robin?????
So many complaints on you....
Are you cheating me ????

Robin : 😢😢😢😢 sir... I swear on my mother sir... Never in my life i will cheat you sir... Im very loyal to you....

Abhi: Then why she is complaining????

Fuggy: Suniye... I will tell you... Come here... See this...

Is it any way looks like a place to cook???? He is saying lie that it is a kitchen

Abhi: Fuggy... This is kitchen only....