2. She is my dream girl...

Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!! Oh my god!!!! What's happening???

Thank you all for your wonderful support..... In due respect and requested by many buddies, I'm turning this three shots into a short story...

May be 10 shots n not much... I don't want to drag this story... It will be short and crispy....

Come lets move to shot. 2....

Abhi's pov.: "Fuggy"- what a strange name...

Who on the earth will keep such name???

Is it her nickname or original name???

God.... That boy said that from far na... Did I hear it wrong??..

But I like it... Wow... What an amazing girl she is!!!!

God... She is a simple girl but something in her is attracting me so much...

Okay.... Let me think... Hmmm.... Ya idea... Got it....

Fuggy... Wait... Im coming for you... Your going to be my wife soon...."

Abhi smiles inwardly and moves....

Abhi goes inside the village to collect some details about his fuggy... He dont want to frighten her by directly going to her home...

But when Abhi goes near a group of old man relaxing, they stares at abhi strangely as if they are seeing some alien before them...

They look at each other and they started to laugh uncontrollably...

Abhi could not understand whats happening and the reason for their laughter...

They points towards Abhi's costume and rolled again in laughter...

As they are typical villagers, they are not used with our Rockstar' s style and costumes and they finds it so funny and hilarious....

Abhi is completely in his Rockstar attire.... With a messy hair... Coolers on... With black studs... Dog tags in his neck.... Lots of wrist bands... Faded jeans... Crumpled tshirt....

The villagers had lot of fun n wholehearted laughter on seeing our rockstar's attire... Abhi catches their mind when their gaze fall on his attire...

Abhi chuckles on their innocence and then thinks how many are after this rockstar but these people are not aware of who he is...

Abhi: Excuse me... Can you please help me??? I want to meet the head of the village ... Can anyone show me where his house is???

Villagers: see... A man is coming na... He is our village head's son prabha... You can get help from him... But change this dress... You are looking like a clown..

They started to laugh again... Abhi get irked but he does nt have time to argue with them.

He concentration and his focus is only on his fuggy now... He dont want to waste his precious time and want to implement his plans in action to get his fuggy as soon as possible....