Our togetherness.... (Epilogue)

Thanks to everyone who has read, voted and commented on this story....
Thanks for all your love and support....

I'm here with the last update of this story to draw the curtains completely to finish off this story... As many asked me, this part is going to be romantic
(I think so)....

Contains some mature content... Read it at your own risk...

Not proof read, forgive me for mistakes...

Now without bak baks lets move to the most awaited epilogue of this story:

Abhi and pragya are very close to each other... Their bodies are getting heated with their closeness... Their lips are dancing on each others and their tongues are fighting to gain dominance...

 Their lips are dancing on each others and their tongues are fighting to gain dominance

Love is on the go... Passion is enduring the two souls who have longed for this for many years... Their intimacy keeps on increasing and the hot breaths starts to mingle which is filled with love and desire ...

But they gasps and part from each other as they are in need of oxygen...

Abhi makes a naughty, sexy smile and pulls pragya closer... Pragya is blushing too hard...

Abhi: My god!!!! You taste so delicious you know

Abhi: My god!!!! You taste so delicious you know... How much i tried to grab these two dancing lips ??? I came with many lies... But you are a stubborn girl....

Pragya: 😁😁😁😁😁.... Is it so???
But you pranked me with an invisible insect na... Seriously how come you lie this much???

Abhi: The great liar pragya is saying that haan...

Pragya: sorry abhi... I did not meant to...

Abhi: Shhh.... Lets leave d past... Now only concentrating on our present and future .. Is that clear???

Pragya: okayyyy...

Abhi: Pragu... But you spoiled my romantic moment on that day... Unbelievable you are... How come you asked me where is that insect without any emotion???

Pragya: 😊😊😊😊😊... Did you know How much i controlled myself on that day??? seriously that's d biggest task for me..

But you naughty abhi faked me and kissed me too long and in many places as if you are catching that insect...
I get to know one thing from that abhi...