7. Stepping Into the New Home...

The luxurious car of the Rockstar Abhi enters the gates of Mehra Mansion.... Fuggy's jaws open wide to see the beautiful place, which is looking no less than a King's palace...

Fuggy: su... Suni... Suniyeeee....

Abhi: haan Fuggy.... What happened??

Fuggy: why are weeee here??? Is it a King's palace????

Abhi: 😀😀😀😀😀 may be... It's Abhishek Prem Mehra's kingdom... But from now on it's going to be fuggy's home....

Fuggy: really??? Is this our home???

Abhi: ofcourse darling...

Abhi moves close to fuggy to kiss her cheeks.. but he fails again earning a dead glare from his fuggy....

Abhi smiles on seeing his shy wife and he swears to make her come out of her shyness tonight. .

Abhi want to make his fuggy completely his in all means... He could not control his feelings and his hormones are uncontrollable...

The car comes to a halt..  both abhi n fuggy gets down.... Purab stands there to welcome them...

The entrance of the mansion is beautifully decorated with flowers all around

The entrance of the mansion is beautifully decorated with flowers all around... Fuggy loves this decoration a lot which is clearly visible in her glowing face....

Purab hugs abhi and congratulates him.... He smiles politely on seeing abhi's wife....

Purab: welcome home abhi and bhabhi.... Hearty congratulations for your wedding.. may god bless you both to have a happy and successful married life....

Abhi: Thanks puru....

Fuggy... This is purab... My best friend... He is like my younger brother...

Fuggy covers her head and joins her hand : na... Nama...namastey...

Purab: Bhabhi... Dont be formal or feel shy on seeing me.. we are family... Please feel free... This is your home...  If you want u can call me purab or puru....

Fuggy: okay... Then i will call youuu puru bhai.... Is it okay bhai???

Purab: That's so sweet of you bhabhi ... Make this mansion beautiful and glorious and make this house/ mansion into a home with your love bhabhi...

Fuggy smiles and gets inside d home with her right leg by spilling the kalash filled with rice. . purab has arranged for all rituals and fuggy did ir whole heartedly ...

Fuggy: suniye. . I have to cook food as per ritual...

Abhi: fuggy..  you do it tommorrow okay ...

.fuggy: okay... Tell me where iv to sleep????

Abhi: I will take you to our room....

Fuggy: our room???? No no... Im asking where iv to sleep???