1. Falling of hearts....

Thank you all for the immense love and support you are showing towards this crazy...

Dont know whether im capable to deserve this....

Oh... I think im turning too much philosophical and emotional now a days...

Okay... Okay... Enough of boring... Lets move to the first shot....

Mumbai - a city of dreams is shown....

The camera rolls and enters a place which is crowded with lots of cheers, roars n lots n lots of music all around....

Only one name filling the air... Music has become the mantra... Everyone's chant is only a special word...

"Abhi" -  the word itself makes all the girls to die for... His smile, his looks, his music, his speech, his eyes n overall he himself is stealing all the girls heartbeats....

 His smile, his looks, his music, his speech, his eyes n overall he himself is stealing all the girls heartbeats

But the man of dreams, the handsome hunk, epitome of male beauty n charm is not interested in anything...

He is just doing it unwantedly without any interest.... He wants to run away from this fake glamour world, paraparazzi and he hates women drooling on him and eye fucking him...

But as a rockstar, he admires and respects his true fans...

His nerves and blood boils even more when a glimpse of the most disgusting and irritating woman who he never wish to see or hear...

( I know... I know... I know... Everyone are laughing hearing it and you are feeling as if honey is melted in your ears....)

Yes... Tanushree mehta... The super model who is the main reason for abhi to hate the women folk... She is a shameless girl who behaves very cheap to get cozy with him because to get famous....

Abhi wants to run from everything... He wants to have some peace of mind and he wants to relax and becomes stress free and to feel the fresh air without any hindrance and no disturbances...

His thoughts were broken by his true friend purab who is his real well wisher...

Purab: Abhi... Whats up man???. Why are you looking tensed???

Abhi: puru... I hate it puru... I hate it... I want to run away from here... Each day im facing hell... Aargh i cant take it anymore...

Purab: Relax bro... Dnt worry... Everything will be fine soon...

Abhi: puru... This tanu is irritating me too much... I will kill her anytime...

Purab: abhi... I will take care of tht... Why dnt you get married??? Shall i look for a nice girl???

Abhi: no need puru... I will only marry a girl of my choice... She has to make me fall for her completely... I want a typical indian beauty who loves only the inner me not my stardom or money...