5. Let's be together always....

Sorry buddies... Im very late....

Thanks for the enormous support...

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Abhi kneels down proposing fuggy... He knows very well that his fuggy will like his gift and proposal and accept him...

But....

Fuggy cries.... Her face became pale and  red... Her eyes, her body are showing varried emotions.... She not only cries but her face is filled with anger...

She angrily closes the gift box which startles abhi... Abhi gets up horrified...

Abhi: what happened fuggy??? Dont you like this gift???

Fuggy: Rocccckyyyyy ssstttttaaaaarrrr.... I think youuuu areeee a guuuud man... Buttttt youuuu areee bad... verryyyy badddd...

I've heard that city people uses girls badly and throw them like kerchief...

Do youuuu think me as a cheeap girl who fall for youuu on seeeing the costly jewels.... Sorry... Youuu are wrong... I love my family....

Dont come before me... I hate and curse the day I met youuuu.... Go to the girls who falls for your money... Leave me... I will marry and love only the person who my dadi chose for me"

Fuggy yells and runs...

Her heartbeat is sinking with mixed emotions... She wiped her tears and runs out of Abhi's sight...

She screams and cries... Her anger is uncontrollabe and shs calls a person..

"What did he think of himself???

How can he do such thing????

Is he playing with my emotions and feelings????

I love him truly and I'm doing this thing only for him....

But he is just showing off his wealth snd fame to me.... 

No one in the world would propose with a diamond set... He only wants me for his bodily pleasures right'"

The person speaks... " No... No... You are mistaken ******"

Fuggy: I'm heartbreaken... Please Leave me alone for sometime... Never ever call me...

Fuggy runs to her home...

..........

The screen shifts to Abhi...

Abhi is smiling widely and happily jumps with utmost pleasure instead of sad as his fuggy has rejected her proposal...

Abhi's pov.: I'm so happy today... All are puzzled right... I jus want to test my love..

My fuggy proved me that she is made only for me... I dont want a girl who fall for my charms, money or fame... She rejected my proposal and ignored the costly gift iv given her...

I'm very happy that my choice is always right...

Wait fuggy... We are going to get married in 5 days... I will come and ask your hands from your dadi"

........

Abhi with a happy smiles runs to Prabha's home.... Prabha and bulbul are very happy to see abhi...

 Prabha and bulbul are very happy to see abhi