Introduction : An American Braviour's Fantasy

Disclaimer :

Okay, so first of all, this fanfix is a complete fabrication. Nothing in here is absolute fact, however, I have done a lot of research to keep the story plausible and close to the truth. I've merged things together and made assumptions based on things I've seen and read on social media like : YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, other Wattpad stories, etc. Please don't try to fact check unless you want to discover exactly what I made up and where I got my ideas from! :)

That being said, I would very much like to hear about any corrections needed in regards to my Dutch dialogue (ie. spelling, grammar, etc.) as well as the accuracy of my portrayal of Dutch day-to-day life. So pretty much, please comment on anything Dutch! On this subject, I would love advice because I have to admit... I am not Dutch, I'm a Californian from the US, born and raised, never been out of the country and I have no Dutch heritage that I know of. 

I do not speak any other language other than English and unfortunately, I have not been able to learn every B-Brave song. I have learned quite a few of them and because of my love for B-Brave, I have been obsessed with all things Dutch for the past year and a half! I've been taking free Dutch lessons on the internet and I love learning all that I can about this awesome country and it's amazing people! Honestly, the more I learn about the Netherlands, the more I wish I grew up there myself!

Also, I want everyone to know that my main protagonist is my version of a perfect fantasy character. If I could do and be and experience anything in my life, this is what my character has become. I, myself, am not even a little bit as accomplished as my main character which is probably why I'm enjoying writing this story so much! :)

Another detail... I've separated all of the sexy bits of writing from the less sexy bits of writing by chapters so if you want to avoid graphic details, you can navigate the story around them as I'll be including labels for these sections, so keep an eye out for parts denoting, "Mature Content". However, being a lusty American, I couldn't help but include some pretty steamy sexual fantasies as well. I grew up reading trashy romance novels, and that's my excuse!  ;p  Anyway, I hope you don't judge me too harshly but most of all, I hope you like my writing and find it a lot of good fun and entertainment!

And one last thing... In real life, I am a fan of everyone who are friends of the boys and the band B-Brave, including girlfriends both past and present! If I portray anyone in a negative light, please understand that this is intended as plot drama and in no way does it represent my true opinions about these lovely people... And Samuel's Lois, btw, is absolutely adorable and it warms my heart to see how happy they are together! Truly inspirational!! Relationship Goals!!! Just FYI. ;)

<3   Enjoy!   xoxo