Part 16 : Paradiso ~ The Shower

Rashelle had just finished cleaning herself up when she heard the bathroom door open and Sam called out to her.

"Can I come in?" He asked.

"Yeah." she answered and felt herself begin to tense up a little, her skin tingled all over and she bit her lip in anticipation. She turned herself towards the water spigot so her back would be to him when he walked in and she froze as she heard the bathroom door close again and couple moments later, she heard the shower door open.

The shower was pretty large, tucked into the far back wall of the bathroom. Three of its sides were covered in mottled brown tiles in varying patterns with a rain-shower head in the center up above. On one side there was another ordinary shower-head attached to the wall as well as a wand sprayer mounted just below it. The fourth side had two frosted glass doors but only the one on the left opened as the toilet was next to the right side between the shower and the sink.

"Hey." she heard him say from behind her. "This shower is nice!" He said, his voice revealing only the slightest hint of anxiety. She was facing the wall spigot and didn't turn around until she heard the water from the rain-shower up above land and splash off of Samuel as he approached. Slowly, she peeked around her shoulder and saw him out of her periphery. She was torn between being modest and wanting to look at him. Finally, her desire to look at him won out and she slowly turned around, her arms still hovering over her breasts protectively. Her eyes flickered from one part of him to the next and she was completely overwhelmed by the effect his presence had over her. She forgot whether or not she was breathing and as both of her arms slowly lowered to her sides, she forgot to be shy.

Samuel was amused by the effect that he seemed to have on her. He was half expecting timidity or modesty or trepidation, but instead all he saw before him was unapologetic adoration. As she turned around to face him, her hands dropped to her side and she shifted her weight from one side to the other but showed no signs of distrust or second thoughts. Sam couldn't keep his eyes from wandering from the curve of her broad shoulders, down to fullness of her supple breasts - perfection, he thought to himself. He could not have made them better if he had sculpted them himself!

She was fit but not exactly what you would call skinny. She was short and if she weren't so petite, she would be considered stalky. He looked for the rippling of muscle beneath the surface of her soft, unblemished skin and he found them - everywhere! Her abdomen, her thighs and calves, her shoulders and upper arms, even the smooth muscles directly above her breasts were taught beneath her cream-colored skin.

He also found several different patches of freckles matching the ones on her nose and cheekbones and shoulders. There was a small patch just above her cleavage, another patch at the small of her back, and single stray freckle on her right hip and two more just below her lowest rib bone on her left side. But wait... he thought as something unusual caught Samuel's attention. He looked more closely at her left side just below her ribcage and realized that he was not looking at freckles or moles, but something strange. There were two patches the exact same color and texture as her freckles, and at first he thought it was a birthmark. But then he looked closer and saw that they were two perfect triangles side by side... What the hell?

Rashelle saw Sam's face change from seductive to... what the hell? Sam bent forward and reached out to touch the skin around the mark and then pulled his face in closer as he turned to step out of the light. Rashelle looked down and then she knew exactly what he was looking at. She giggled and Sam looked up at her confused.

"What's that?" he asked, curiously. "A tattoo?" Rashelle grinned at him and looked away then back again and breathed deep before attempting to explain.

"I thought it was a birthmark. It's the same color as your freckles..." He said, leaning over and scrutinizing the design further.

"Yeah. That was on purpose." She said smiling. Sam's brows furrowed in confusion.