2

"ill see you tomorrow" warren said as he smirked to hannah as she walked towards the door "tomorrow" hannah said as she left the loft and walked off home. It was raining as hannah walked across the village, she ran up the steps towards the flat and unlocked the door. She kicked off her high heels and rubbed her sore feat. "where have you been" came a voice making hanna jump. Hannah placed her hand over her chest and tunred on the lamp, to see trevor sitting with a glass of gin in his hand "what the hell dad, are you trying to kill me" hannah said as she leant back against the wall "where have you been" trevor asked and hannah frowned "out" "hannah" "im eighteen im aloud to go out" hannah said and trevor stood up and placed his glass on the side and walked over to hannah "i worry about you han, the drugs, the boys..you know no boy is good enough for you, your my little girl" trevor said and hannah smiled at how protective he was of her "dad...about the drugs, i know i shouldnt, it was just some fun i swear im not doing them i promise" hannah said ad trevor placed a hand on his daughters cheek and smiled at her "your not the five year old that use to tell me off anymore, but your still my little girl" "your a softy, for being the top gang leader back in the day" hannah said "only when it comes to you, that reminds me, where were you" trevor aksed "i got a job"

"a job? where" trevor asked "bar work at the loft" "the loft? as in working for warren fox" trevor asked and hannah sighed "yeah" "hannah" trevor said "dad...dont start" "ill start in a minute, you know that warren took the club of your mother and i, that club was her joy" trevor said "says the man who wants to open a flower shop" hannah said and trevor glared at her "its late...i dont want to argue with you, im gonig to bed" hannah said as she stormed off to bed.

The next morning, hannah walked down to see grace in the kitchen "ah your up" grace siad and hannah smiled "wheres dad" hannah asked as she poured herself a cup of coffee "your father left early, hes not happy with you" "of curse he wasnt" "what were you thinking hannah, warrne took the club from us, i loved that club and then you go and work for him, talk about sleeping with the enemy" grace siad "technically im not sleeping with him"hannah said ad grae glared at her "i bloody well hope not" grace said and hannah rolled her eyes "your father has gone to speak to warren anyways" grace said and hannah paled "hes what" hannah said as she placed her cup down and rushed out of the flat "hannah" grace called after her, as hannah ran off to the loft stopping her dad from doing something stupid. Hannah walked int ot he club to see warren and trevor fighting "dad stop...stop it" hannah said as she pulled trevor off warren "stop it, i am an adult i can make my own choices" hannah said and trevor sighed "go and clam down" hannah told him as hannah walked to warre "you okay" she askeed him "yeah, so you never told me you were a royle" warren siad "you never asked, does it both you" "no, its doesnt" warren siad and hannah smiled.