11

The atmosphere was tense, silence filed the room as they waited on news on Hannah. Grace sat as far as way from Trevor as she possibly could. She blamed him for all of this. She knew if Trevor hadn't of pushed Hannah away then she wouldn't of been hit by a car. Warren stood pacing the room, he thought the worse, he couldn't loose her, he wouldn't loose her "what is he even doing her? hes not family" Trevor spat as he glared at warren "dad" Aimee said, She was worried about Hannah "what hes not" Trevor said "stick a pipe in it Trevor, haven't you done enough" grace spat at him. She knew if Hannah died that she would never forgive Trevor "excuse me" "you heard me, this is your fault. Your the one that pushed Hannah away, your the reason that she is in surgery fighting for her life, besides Hannah would want him here and you know that" grace said as Trevor sulked, he glared at warren.

Warren walked out of the room, he couldn't deal with the family bickering. He walked over to Hannah's room to see that she was not back from surgery. Aimee walked over to him and smiled "she loves you, you know. She was prepared to leave for you, she would do anything for you" Aimee said "I've been in love in the past, but no one has come close compared to Hannah, I have changed so much for her, I was constantly breaking the law, getting into trouble but when I met her, the minute I saw her I knew I had to have her, funnily enough I  could imagine being the sweet family dad kind of guy, you know Sunday dinners, meals around the table, marriage, kids all of that, But when i saw her get hit by that car it all shattered, the thought of loosing her, it killed me. I truly love her, I never felt like this before" warren said as he wiped away the tears from his eyes. Aimee smiled as she spotted Hannah being wheeled into her room "go and see her" Aimee said and warren smiled at Hannah before he walked over and took her hand looking to her sleeping figure.

******************************

Hannah woke up, she was in a lot of pain. She was met by a pair of familiar blue eyes "hey" warren said and Hannah smiled slightly "how do you feel" warren asked "honestly, like I've been hit by a car" Hannah said and warren chuckled. He placed a hand on her cheek and Hannah smiled "i never got to say it back, before you ran off and got ran over, I love you Hannah royle" Hannah placed her hand on top of his "i love you" she said as warren kissed her head. "your not going to leave again are you" warren asked "I've made a lot of mistakes recently, infact its all I've done, but your the only thing I've done right warren" Hannah said. Warren looked to Hannah and smiled "your scared, aren't you?" he asked he could read her like a book. Hannah closed her eyes, she always built up a wall, she never like her emotions get to her "I know you Hannah, and I know that you act all tough and well, Trevor royles daughter, but I know your scared" warren said as Hannah wiped away her tears "i just don't want to be on my own I always am, boarding school, I was separated from my sister for so long and now...I feel as if im still on my own" "you have me" warren said and Hannah looked at him and smiled as she wiped her tears away. "im here o take care of you, im not going anywhere, I love you" warren said "we've both made some mistakes, if you were to ask someone they would say we were messed up" "id say that we saved each other, wouldn't you?" warren asked and Hannah smiled "yeah"

"i love you" "i love you too" Hannah said "no, I love you so much that there's no one else, I want to be with, I want a future with you Hannah, I want us to be the ones that proved everyone wrong" Hannah smiled "i want that" "marry me?" "what?" Hannah asked "i love you, I love you so much, and theres no one else I want to spent my life with, I want it to be you and I don't want to wait, what do you say, will you Hannah royle, marry me?" "I...."