18

Hannah hadnt come out of her room in a week. Everyone was worried over her. She had been shutting everyone out. She sat on the floor by the door and sighed. She was so hurt by what warren had done, to her mother. He broke her heart and she felt numb. She knew that she couldnt forgive him. She was carrying his baby and it terrified her. She felt a tear roll down her face and she wiped it away as there was a knock at her bedroom door "go away" Hannah called as Aimee stood at the other side of the door "im not going anywhere Hannah, im worried about you" Aimee said as Hannah sighed "im fine" she said "no, your not" Aimee said as she sat at the other side of the door. Hannah sighed and stood up. She opened the door and looked to see Aimee sitting there. Aimee sighed as she saw Hannah, as she saw how ill that Hannah looked ill. She pulled hannah close and sighed to her "you dont look well, Hannah, you need to keep your strength up, your pregnant" Aimee said as Hannah sighed "i..im not keeping the baby. i cant do it" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her in shock "your going to have an abortion?" Aimee asked as Hannah nodded.

"you cant. its your baby" Aimee said as she follwoed Aimee into the kitchen as she grabbed an apple "look, Warren isnt ready to be a father, he cant stay faithful to me. He cheated on me with my own mother for god sake, i cant do this along and i wont bring a baby into this messed up life we life into" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and sighed. Aimee could tell that Hannah wasnt herself. She could tell Hannah was really heart and heart broken by it all.

***

Hannah sighed as there was a knock on the door. Trevor walked down the stairs and looked ot Hannah and frowned "are you going to get that?" he asked his daughter "its warren" she said as he sighed. Trevor walked to the door and opened it. He looked to warren "i warned you, stay away from my daughter, you broke her heart" Trevor spat at Warren as Hannah stood up. Warren looked to Hannah and sighed as he seen what i mess that she looked "hannah, please. i love you" he said as a tear rolled down her face "dad, give us a minute" Hannah said as Trevor looked to her "are you sure?" he aksed as she nodded. Trevor walked out of the flat and glare to warren as Hannah walked over to him.

"Please, im sorry" he said as he placed his hands on her arms pulling him to her slighlty. Hannah closed her eyes and bit her lip. It was so hard for her. She wanted to forgive him but she couldnt "you broke my heart and i cant forgive you" she siad as he placed a hand on her cheek. He wiped the tears away from her face and looked to her "i love" "and i love you" "your having my baby" Warren said "im leaving warren, im leaving hollyoaks for good" Hannah said as he looked to her and sighed. She placed a hand on his cheek and leant in and kissed him before pulling away "that was our kiss goodbye, you should go" Hannah said a Warren walked away. He walked out of the flat and felt to the floor and ran his hands through his hair. He knew that he was about to loose her for good.

***

Aimee walked through the village and sighed. She wanted to find Warren. She had learnt that Hannah was gonig for an aboirtion that day and was later leaving. She didnt want to loose her sister. She knew that Hannah was making a terrible mistake with it all, by leaving. Aimee spotted Warren and walekd voer to him "you need to stop hannha" she siad as he looked ot her and frowend "what?" "hannah, shes going to leave today but you need to go to the clinic cshes going to have an abortion" Aimee said as Warren grabbed his car keys and rushed into his car and speeded off towards the clinic hoping that he would stop Hannah before she aborted his baby.