25

Hannah sighed as she woke up. She lay in bed and sighed as she looked to her bump and sighed. She felt the reality sink in over what she had done. What she had done to warren and how she had attacked him and left him for as good as dead and over how she had been treating Aimee. She knew that she had slept with her boyfriend but she also knew that it wasn't like Aimee to do something like that. Hannah felt awful for the way in which she had treated her sister. Hannah sighed as sighed as she got up and got ready. She walked through the flat and saw grace and trevor. Thy looked to her and smiled, they could tell that Hannah was struggling more and more with what happened. Grace and Trevor held a look before grace walked over to Hannah and smiled. She felt torn between both of her daughters and she just wanted things to be how they use to be.

Grace looked to Hannah as she sat down and smiled "we need to talk over Aimee"  grace said as Hannah looked to her and rolled her eyes "I have nothing to say" Hannah said "she's your sister, she's your little sister and you know that she would never do anything like this, she thinks that you hate her. She needs you. You know what warren is like and you know hah she would never make a move on him. She is scared to come home because she thinks that you hate her"  grace said as Hannah looked to her and sighed "where is she" Hannah asked as grace looked to her and smiled "Patrick Blake's, I think he is using her. Go talk to her, I need you to look out for her like you always have" grace said as Hannah looked to her and nodded

***

Later that day, Hannah walked into the bean and saw Aimee as she was with Alexa and Patrick "can we talk" she asked Aimee who nodded. Hannah sat down as Patrick excused himself as Hannah ran a hand through her hair and sighed "I'm sorry, I've been a cow to you. I know that this isn't your fault. I'm just mad. You should of told me and I might not of done what I've done and learnt to except it" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and frowned "you attacked warren didn't you" she asked as Hannah nodded "I just lost it" "I'm sorry" Aimee said as Hannah smiled"I don't blame you not anymore"

***

Later that day, Hannah got to the hospital and sighed as she got a call that warren was awake and that he wanted to see her. She felt anxious. Hannah walked into his room as he looked to her causing Hannah to pale "come to see your handy work, you really are your parents daughter" he said as she looked to him and sighed "I'm sorry, I don't know what took over me" he said as he looked to her and sighed "I don't want to hear it Hannah, I'm telling you how it's going to go, your pregnant with my baby so we are going to get back together and be happy or I'll tell the police what you did and take her and Alexa from Aimee, she isn't exactly stable and I'll raise them both. So what's it going to be" he asked as she looked to him and sighed "us, of course" she said as he smiled "good now come here and give me a kiss" he said as she leant in and kissed him slightly but how long could warren blackmail her to love him for?