7

Hannah sat in the club, she sat in the office. Her heels rested on the table as warren walked in. She sat texting "what are you doing? Shouldn't you be out there?" Warren asked as he looked towards the bar "I don't think so, a girl is entitled to s night off" hanah said as she sent a text to Aimee telling her that she would be home soon. "Why are you here?" Warren asked "because of I stay in that flat anymore I will go crazy" Hannah said as warren walked over to Hannah and sat against the desk. "Are you okay?" He askedb"I'm just thinking just how simple my life would be if I had simple parents and not gang leader and being the granddaughter to frazor black" warren smirked "Hannah royle you are anything but simple" warren said as he rested his hand on her knee. Hannah smiled "is that a go thing?" Hannah asked "yeah it is" he said as he pulled her up from the chair so that she was standing between his legs. He placed a hand on her cheek and smiled as he brushed his lips against hers.

Hannah pulled away from warren as her phone buzzed, she seen it was aimee ring her "I've gotta go" hannah said and warren nodded "met me at the garage tomorrow, yeah?" Warren asked and Hannah smiled "sure"

Hannah headed back to the flat and she Aimee sitting on the dark. She could hear Aimee crying. Sobbing. Hannah walked over and sat next to her even though that it is dark, she knew her little sister was upset and hsw felt useless, useless that she couldn't help her sister. "What's up?" Hannaj asked as aimee wiped her tears "nothing. I'm fine" Aimee said as Hannah placed a hand on Aimee's "you know your my little sister, you know that you can tell me anything right" Hannah said "yeah. I'm fine Han, its just being back home and everything" Aimee said and Hannah nodded. "It's getting Kate, you going to bed" Hannah asked as she walked into gvs kitchen getting a drink "in a bit" Aimee said and Hannah frowend, she was concerned about her little sister. She knew something was up.

**************
The following day, Hannah went off of to the garage she went to meet to warren. She walked on to see that he was topless and stood fixing his car "well damn..." Hannah said and warren turned around and smirked at her. Hannah walked over and she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. He wrapped his hands around her hip pulling her closer to him. Hannah ran her hands down warrens toned chest and smirked as he lifted her onto a car bonnett and kissied her. His hands traveled up her dress as she kissed him. The door to the garage opened and they pulled apart to see grace "mum seriously?" Hannah said as warren removed his hand from up her dress "hannah, your with him now" grace said and Hannah sighed "no, don't even start I can make my own decisions" Hannah said as she stood from the car bonnet "I can see" grace said as Hannah walked out of the garage, she wasnt in the mood to fight with grace.

"He's not good enough for you" grace said as they walked into the garage "funny I'm sure your dad said the same thing about dad when you told him you were pregnant with me" Hannah said as they walked into the living. Hannah froze into her spot as she spotted Aimee's lifeless body on the ground "Aimee!!" Hannah said as she bend down next to her little sister lifeless body in which is where she spotted the empty pill body "she's overdosed, call an ambulance" Hannah said to grace. Hannah couldn't help but panic, she knew that I'd something happened to her little sister that she wouldn't ever forgive herself.