9

Hannah smirked as she woke up to a pair of lips kiss her. Hannah rolled over and smikred at Warren "hi beautiful" he said as he kissed her "hmm....hi" Hannah said as she continued to kiss warren. He rolled over so that he was on top of her. Hannah's hands ran to his hair as he ran his hands down her body. Warren placed a had on her cheek and smiled "you have no idea how amazing you are" Warren said "show me" Hannah said as warren grabbed a condom off of the side and handed it to Hannah. Warren rolled over so that, he was lying on His back. Hannah smirked as she slid the condom on and climbed on top of him. Hannah moaned as she moved slowly, Warren groaned knowing that she was teasing him. He soon flipped her and started to move in and out of her "your such a tease" Warren said. Hannah moaned as she dug her nails into his back "your such a tease" warren said "you love It" Hannah moaned "damn right"

*********************
Hannah sat in the hospital. She sat next go Aimee. Aimee hadn't spoken since she had woken up. Hannah sat next to Aimee's bed "you know that you can tell Me, anything right?"Hannah said. Aimdd nodded. Hannah sighed, she was worried about her sister, she was Aimee's older sister and she hated that she couldnt help Aimee. Hannah felt powerless.

Grace walked into Aimee's hospital too.. She looked to a sleeping Aimee. "You okay" grace asked as she placed s hand on Hannah's shoulder. "Hmm...yeah" hannah said. She rubbed her tired eyes "has she said anything to you" grace asked "not a word" Hannah said as she ran her hands through her hair "what's up, you don't kook well" grace said "its nothing" "Hannah, come. We'll talk" grace said. Hannah stood up and walked out into the hallway with grace "want to tell me what's going on" grace asked. Hannah smiled "nothing, I'm just worried about Aimee" Hannah said "I think you forget how well I know you Hannah, meaning I know what you are hiding something" grace said as she and handed got a coffee and took a seat. "Wanna tell me what's going on" grace asked as Hannah sighed.

"How do you feel when you feel pregnant with me, I mean you were only a year older than me" Hannah asked. "I was terrified Hannah, I mean its a baby and its a big deal. But your dad was there and we were able to do it together, shy do you aks" grace asked as Hannah looked down picking her nails. "I....I'm late" Hannah said. Grace looked to Hannah and sighed "you think your pregnant?" "I...I don't know...maybe" Hannah said. Grace as mad but she didn't want to know it, she could tell Hannah was scared "does warren know" grace asked. Hannah shook her head "I thought you were careful" grace asked and Hannah rolled her eyes feeling awkward "not always" grace smiled "okay, take a test and then we will worry once we know, okay" Hannah nodded knowing that she was right.