10

"excuse me?" hannah asked trevor. She stood with her arms over her chest and glared at him "i said that you are not going out, like that" trevor said as he referred to her red dress "i am an adult, you cant tell me what to wear. Especially when mum goes right wearing half of the things she wears" hannah spat "oi" grace said "your mum isnt dressing like a common cheap tart"  hannah glared at her dad "it isnt what im wearing, its who im wearing it for isnt it?" hannah said "yes, i dont want you with him hannah" "you cant control every single thing in my life" hannah said "want to bet" trevor said "who i open my legs for is none of your business" hannah said as trevor slapped hannah across the face. She held her cheek and smirked "stop acting like a slut, and change" trevor said and hannah smirked "fine" hannah walked nit oehr oom. She grabbed a case off of the side and grabbed the clothes from the wardroobe ad filled the case up. Hannah change from her dress and changed into a pair of jeand and a vest top, she slid her leather jacket on as she wiped away the tears from her eyes. She couldnt believe that her own father had raised his hand to her. Aimee walked into her room "dont leave" aimee said, hannah sighed as she walked to her sister, she knew aimee needed her "you dont need me aimee, your much better off without me, everyone is. Dont you get it aimee, im whats wrong with this family, im the black sheep, the disappointment" hannah said as aimee started to cry. Hannah wiped away the tears from her little sisters eyes and smiled "dont cry, you deserve a better sister" hanah said "i dont want anyone else, i want you han" "im sorry i wasnt there for you, i should of been" hannah siad "its not your fault" "i should of been there" hannah said as she hugged aimee "love you aims" "love you too hannah banana"

Hannah walked down the stairs and grace shook her head as she spotted hannah with her case "hannah, dont be stupid where are you gonig to go" grace asked "out of hollyoaks, unless he can accept warren then im gone" hannah said as she looked to trevor "trevor, say something" grace siad as trevor walkedd over to a drawer and pulled out her passport "youll need this" he siad as he handed hannah her passport, hannah bit her lip,she could feel the tears in her eyes "fine, i see it how it is" hannah said "you idiot" grace said as hannah walked out of the flat. Hannha walked off to warrens and buzzed at the flat, he walked out of the flat and he frowned as  he spotted her case "hannah?" "im leaving warren, i cant stay here no with my dad" hannah said "dont leave ,please" warren siad as he placed a hand on her arm "i have too, i just wanted to stay goodbye" hannah said "dont do this" warren said "i dont want to, hes given me no other choice" hannah said as she placed a hand on his cheek.

Tears fell down on her face "you should know, i love you warren fox" hannah siad as she kissed him and walked away, leaving warren watching after her as she walked away "i love you too" warren said. He didnt want to loose her, he couldnt. Warren grabbed his coat and ran across the village after. He spotted hannah walking towards the bus stop "hannah?" he called, she turned around to face and took a step forward as a car came skidding towards them hiding hannah, Hannah flew into the hair and fell to the grund and hit her head "nooo!!" warren yelled as he ran over to her. He cradled her head in his lip and she smiled at him. He knew she had hit her head hard as her blood was on his hands "dont you  dare leave me" warren siad as hannah smiled slightly "i love you" hanna said as she closed her eyes "han....hannah"  warren yelled, but she wasnt responding, it was too late. She had lost a lot of blood and it wasnt certain if she would pull thorugh.