1

Hannah sat in front of her dad, as he stood in front of her pacing "its no big deal, dad" Hannah said as she sat back and looked at her nails "your having a laugh hannah, you got kicked out of school over drugs" grace said and hannah sat back in her seat "and...its not like anyone in this family hasnt been involved or done drugs mum" hannah said "im going to slap her" grace siad as she continued to pace "what were you think han, you only a few moths left there, you had university lined up, you had two offers half way across the country hannah, you pay of grown up in mine and your mums dodgy deals but that doesnt mean we want you to lead the life we do, we wanted the best for you" Trevor said "it was only a bit of weed" hannah said "yes, and that weed has lost you, your futre i hope that it was worth it, i told you no drugs after the last i...." grace said "last time? what last time?" trevor asked and grace and hannah glanced at each other "please tell me,you havent had drugs in this flat, i dont want the cops coming back hannah, ive had enough of this behaviour, your eighteen, if its not the shoplifting its the drugs" trevor said as he turned around and walked up towards hannahs room "what are you doing" hannah asked as she stood up and followed him, Grace followed behind and they walked into hannahs room to see trevor tearing about Hannahs room "what are you doing" hannah asked "looking for your stash" trevor siad "mum...tell him" hannah said "trevor stop" grace said as trevor found her statched tapped to the back of her drawer "clever...but you forget who taught you all of your hiding places, this is the last of the drgs or your out on your ear hannah olivia royle, do you hear me" trevor asked as he walked into the bathroom flushing the gear she had down the toilet.

Hannah walked out of the flat, and slammed the door, she was annoyed with her dad, he always had to control everything she did. So what if she got kicked out of school, they didnt teach her anything that she hadnt already known. School was boring and weed was her way of getting through school, she was eighteen and she could make her own decisions. She walked into the club, her high heels clicking against the ground, as she walked "vodka, double with lemonade" hannah ordered as warren looked at her and handed her the drini "everything okay" he asked "appart from my parents freaking out over a bit of weed and we getting kicked out of school, everythings dandy, beisdes schools overrated if i didnt kick out it would of been university i got kicked out of" hannah said as she placed her glass down as warren filled it out "i never went ot school and i did alright" warren said and hannah smiled "you did...but now i have to try and find a job without a grade to my name" hannah siad as she ran her hands through her hair "well, you can always work here i mean, you parets use to run a bar im sure you picked up some experience" warrne siad and hannah smiled "i did, some" "well, im sure i could train you up" warren said handing her the drink, their fingers tips brushing against each other.