22

Hannah woke up in bed and looked to Warren and smiled. She was still anxious over everything. Warren looked to Hannah as he woke up and frowned to her "what's going on?" He asked as she sat up and looked to him and sighed "I know about the blackmail, I was anxious and I got my mum to look into it. You should of told me" she said as he looked to her and smiled "I know that I should of, I just...I didn't want to upset you and I didn't want for you to worry" he said as she looked to him and smiled. She placed a hand on his cheek and smiled as she leant in and kissed him. He kissed her back and pushed her onto the bed as she rested a hand on his cheek and smiled to him "don't push me away, please" she said as he looked to her and nodded.

"I'll do anything I have to Faldo if it means protecting you and the baby, our baby" he said as she looked to him and smiled as he leant in and kissed her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him to her and moaned as he ran his hands up her thighs as he started to pleasure her. She moaned under his touch as he pulled her close and pushed into her causing her to moan as he started to move in and out of her.  Hannah knew that she was terrified hat something was going to go wrong between them.

***

Later that morning, Hannah walked into her parents flat and smiled as she saw Aimee. Aimee looked to her and smiled "I heard over the blackmail and over what happened?" Aimee said as Hannah sat next to her and smiled "are you okay?" Aimee asked as Hannah looked to her with tears in her eyes and smiled "I feel dirty, I tried to forget what happened but I can't" Hannah said with tears in her eyes as Aimee looked to her and smiled as she wrapped her arm around her sister and held her close "it's okay, he won't hurt you, you know that right? You have warren And he will protect you, he loves you" Aimee said as Hannah looked to her and smiled "I guess so, part of me just can't help but feel as if he's hiding something" she said as Aimee smiled, she felt guilty knowing warren was alexas father and Hannah didn't know.

Later that day, as Hannah and Aimee went off shopping warren arrived to grace and Trevor's flat. Grace looked to warren and frowned "what do you want?" She asked as warren looked to them "look, I know we don't like each other but we have one thing in common and it's Hannah and I want to protect her and you two are the only shot of that happening" warren said as grace looked to him and frowned "what are you saying?" She asked as he sighed "Phil hurt Hannah and he needs to pay, I want him dead and I need your help" warren said as Trevor and grace looked to each other for a moment "well do it, well help you" Trevor said.

"We'll do it, but Hannah can't know, she won't cope" grace said as warren nodded in agreement knowing how fragile Hannah was. All of them unaware that Aimee had heard everything, and was worried. But could they really get away with murder for Hannah?