19

Hannah sighed to herself as she sat in the clinic. She glanced around and sighed to herself. She didnt know if she could do it. She didnt know if she was strong enough. Hannah wanted to be strong more than anything but she was terrified. She didnt know if she could do it. After all it was still her and warrens baby and as much as she hated him. She still loved him and the baby was the innocent one in all of this. Hannah looked to her phone and sighed as she looked to the missed calls from Aimee and warren. She knocked them off and looked down to the floor and ran her hands through her hair as she felt someone sit next to her "dont do it" she heard warren say. She looked to him and sighed "what are you doing here?" she asked as he sighed and looked to him.

"what are you doing here?" she asked as he looked to her "trying to make you see sense" he said as she rolled her eyes "ha, I should of seen sense before I screwed you the first time" Hannah said as he looked to her and smirked "what when I was your boss, and you wore those hot jeans, you didnt complain when I screwed you in that bathroom, you cant do this. Its a baby Hannah, our baby" he said as he reached for her hand. She looked to him and sighed as she felt tears in her eyes "you ruined us, warren, you slept with my mother of all people" Hannah said as he smiled and nodded "I know, I messed up. I messed up big and I want to make it up to you, just dont do this. Its not when you want, I know you" he said as she smiled and nodded.

***

Hannah sighed to herself as warren drove back o the village. She looked to him and sighed "I cant go home, I cant live in the same house as her" Hannah said as Warren looked to her and smiled "look, I know that you cant forgive me for what happened, but if its too hard for you to go back home, so stay with me for a few days and ill call Aimee and she can get you a few of your things" he said as she sighed and nodded "sure" she siad as he smiled as they stood from the car and Hannah frowned as she spotted Trevor and grace as they walked over to her "that's all I need" she said as they walked over to her "Hannah, where have you been? and why are you with him?" Grace asked as Hannah rolled her eyes ad sighed "its no one of your business, hes the father of my child, so I didnt know that I needed your permission, besides I have to talk to him. I dont have to talk to you, in fact im done with you, what sort of mother does what you did and what sort of mother are you? because if im like you, ill be better giving my child up" Hannah said as she walekd off.

***

Hannah sat in the bean with a coffee as Aimee walked in. She walked over and hugged her sister "are you okay?" Aimee asked as Hannah nodded "confused, I mean I want to forgive warren. I love him still, but he is the one person that broke my heart and I hate him for it, but we have this baby together and it scares me" Hannah said as Aimee looked to her and smiled "talk to him, forgiving him isn't the worst, he loves you and he makes you happy" Aimee said as Hannah smiled and nodded "yeah, ill catch up with you later" Hannah said as Aimee nodded.

Hannah walked to warrens flat and knocked on the door. He frowned as he saw it was her "Hannah?" he said as she walked in and turned to look at him "we need to talk" she siad as he sighed and nodded.